Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels.is is based for not allowing women

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
The single best thing about this site and community as a whole that it's women degeneracy free.
Zero tolerance policy for women as they continue infesting their poisonous selves and worthless hot takes that nobody asked for,their ever evolving victimhood complexity threads that nobody gives a rat's ass about in every side and every corner of what once used to be based internet.
Even though they remain to be our main topic,this is likely the last standing empire for men on the internet showing no hesitation to call out women retardation wherever and however it spawns.
Women objectively make every single platform they invade insufferable.
If they were ever allowed at some point in time to participate and be a part of this wholesome forum; I'd be self banned right on the spot,no questions asked!

I highly doubt this forum is really free from foids

I highly doubt this forum is really free from foids
Even if there are a few foids that slip through the cracks they can't say anything out of line or start normie-fying the community which is basically just as good.

Incels.is like an online Gentelmen's Club

People lie on the internet all the time.

That and no likes and shit.

There are definitely undercover foids here, they just have to constantly lie

Some may join for 'research purposes :foidSoy:'.

I agree but I also want to be honest with you.
It would be interesting to see how they'd respond to arguments from some :blackpill: inkwells in here. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Most people are dudes here, so where good

Just bann low effort posters who barely post 100 times a month , these guys really are sus

Just bann low effort posters who barely post 100 times a month , these guys really are sus
This. If you are really truecel then you rot all day on here
I agree but I also want to be honest with you.
It would be interesting to see how they'd respond to arguments from some :blackpill: inkwells in here. :feelsokman:
Who cares what they say? Bro if you still care about what foids think, JFL it's over :bluepill:er

Some may join for 'research purposes :foidSoy:'.
I hope they get banned the second their account is activated :feelshaha:
Allowing even just one foid would change the dynamics entirely, we men need our own space where we can freely discuss things without foid interference.
Based and truthpilled :yes:

Ikr the last place on earth

To all foids reading this: you suck

I only hope that the service provider hosting the website doesn't take it down, that would really fuck me up my dear brocels

it would be cucked to allow foids, it's not based to disallow foids.