Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.is family in 2024

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Average .is user on the right

The absolute state of this forum, not to mention all fakecels and NTs who can drive a car and have actual jobs and attend college, go home to their functional families

Larpcentral, no wonder normies think incels are just mental volcels

So do you belive i have a family and a wife? Nigga if that was the case i wouldn't be here shitting on feminism and jews and having an severe alcohol addiction

So do you belive i have a family and a wife? Nigga if that was the case i wouldn't be here shitting on feminism and jews
Everyone is suspect on this forum

Average .is user on the right

View attachment 1155069

The absolute state of this forum, not to mention all fakecels and NTs who can drive a car and have actual jobs and attend college, go home to their functional families

Larpcentral, no wonder normies think incels are just mental volcels
Why the fuck would i be on here if i had a family, that doesn’t make any sense. Nobody would want to be here suffering. It sucks being a ugly pathetic loser but sadly that’s our role in society

Brutal dogpill.

Tbh unless you live on campus college is literally just... show up, sit through the lecture, go home.

Tbh unless you live on campus college is literally just... show up, sit through the lecture, go home.
If you are a collegecel and manage to not drop out you are either a cuck and retarded for going or a normie/toilet

If you are a collegecel and manage to not drop out you are either a cuck and retarded for going or a normie/toilet
why ? As I said I just go to class and go home.
It's a small uni so it's not like I have to see thousands of normies having fun.
(idk if there is a difference between college and university)

We need a secret police force on this forum to sift out infiltrators and enemies of the people. I volunteer to the be torture chamber manager.

single mother cels raise your hands :feelsautistic:

The dog is the boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back