Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels invented a new and cringeworthy term for dating called ‘Jestermaxxing’

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
There are many qualities that people on the dating scene are drawn to in guys. Nice hair, a good smell, rugged good looks and a nice personality are among them.
The likes of Pete Davidson and Tom Holland also seem to suggest that having a great sense of humour goes a long way towards sealing the deal.
But, inevitably, incels – an abbreviated term for involuntarily celibate, and typically used by guys – have stuck a cringeworthy label on it.
Describing it as jestermaxxing, incels describe the mere act of being a fun guy to hang around with as an entire dating strategy.
The term – highlighted by MEL Magazine – is specifically defined as the transition from when you stop trying to be hot and start trying, to be funny.
But unfortunately for them, incels kinda missed the message.
Instead of realising that people want to be around fun guys, many describe it as a “coping” mechanism for guys who cannot accept the fact that they aren’The attractive.
One person contributed to the Lonely Men subreddit. “I jestermaxxed hard in middle school, just made myself look r*****ed.
“Don’t do it. Chads can get away with most things because of the halo effect.”
Chad usually refers to a handsome bro-type who is successful in the dating scene and has many friends.
Another incel wrote the following: “It’s great to socialmaxx, but it won’t get you a girl. If you’re not automatically disqualified by subhuman looks, the only way to get a girl is through assertive actions. Making her laugh is never going to be enough if that’s all you do.”
Non-incels have noticed that funny men are doing well in the dating scene. They routinely mock (jokingly), those who are making physical changes, but they could actually be improving their comedy skills by watching SNL reruns.

People also want to be around fun girls, yet girls never focus on that.

Explain me how that works

utterly cringe, bro

It was written by a "man" lmao :soy::soy::soy:

dating:
Chad: hey babe how was your day?
Foid: it's getting better, teehee. *as she kisses Chad*
Chad: oh i sure missed you.
Foid: i missed you too.
then they have sex

jestermaxxing:
ITcel: Hey Becky, how was your day?
Random fat whore: lol (over text) *just ignores him IRL*
ITcel: I sure missed you, did you miss me too?
Random fat whore: lol yea (over text) umhm (irl)
ITcel: makes a couple of soy jokes and tells her about politics (leftist ofc) and writes her poetry.
Random fat whore: nice (over text) *just ignores him IRL*
(and this just part just loops and keeps going on over text+ he keeps doing shit for her)
ITcel: tries to kiss her or engage in some sexual activity.
Random fat whore: i am not feeling it today.
ITcel: i am so sorry my queen, i didn't know, did i make you feel uncomfortable? here let's watch an episode of Bojack Horseman together.
Random fat whore: sure yeah (she just goes to bed mid episode out of sheer boredom and locks the door leaving cucky to sleep on the couch)
ITcel: she loves me, it's just that her day was bad.
Random fat whore: i wonder if Tyrone still wants to fuck me after i farted on him today during doggy.

dating:
Chad: hey babe how was your day?
Foid: it's getting better, teehee. *as she kisses Chad*
Chad: oh i sure missed you.
Foid: i missed you too.
then they have sex

jestermaxxing:
ITcel: Hey Becky, how was your day?
Random fat whore: lol (over text) *just ignores him IRL*
ITcel: I sure missed you, did you miss me too?
Random fat whore: lol yea (over text) umhm (irl)
ITcel: makes a couple of soy jokes and tells her about politics (leftist ofc) and writes her poetry.
Random fat whore: nice (over text) *just ignores him IRL*
(and this just part just loops and keeps going on over text+ he keeps doing shit for her)
ITcel: tries to kiss her or engage in some sexual activity.
Random fat whore: i am not feeling it today.
ITcel: i am so sorry my queen, i didn't know, did i make you feel uncomfortable? here let's watch an episode of Bojack Horseman together.
Random fat whore: sure yeah (she just goes to bed mid episode out of sheer boredom and locks the door leaving cucky to sleep on the couch)
ITcel: she loves me, it's just that her day was bad.
Random fat whore: i wonder if Tyrone still wants to fuck me after i farted on him today during doggy.
Sooo high effort and I'm not reading it, sorry bro

Why should ANY man do a tightrope act for a woman that has sucked and choked on multiple penises and had semen squirted in her face? She's barely human. There's honestly zero point in talking to her unless you're negotiating a price for paid sex.

You normiefaggots are wifing up whores. You're wining and dining and entertaining a piece of pussy that chad, brad, and thad used like a piece of meat. And you see nothing wrong with it.

Keep dancing, jester. Keep dancing for the kween you mentally castrated simp.

Also jestermaxxing encompasses much more than just trying to be the "funny guy". For example: "game" and PUA shit, that's jestermaxxing as well.

Why should ANY man do a tightrope act for a woman that has sucked and choked on multiple penises and had semen squirted in her face? She's barely human. There's honestly zero point in talking to her unless you're negotiating a price for paid sex.

Keep dancing, jester. Keep dancing for the kween you mentally castrated simp.

Before:

Screenshot from 2021 12 27 19 41 19

After:

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 15 42 23

The likes of Pete Davidson and Tom Holland also seem to suggest that having a great sense of humour goes a long way towards sealing the deal.
Attractive people are seen as funny. Ugly people aren't. Simply because attractive symfaces want to be around each other constantly to validate themselves on how great their lives are.
but they could actually be improving their comedy skills by watching SNL reruns.
I'd rather stick knives in my eyes then watch the propaganda box.

There are many qualities that people on the dating scene are drawn to in guys. Nice hair, a good smell, rugged good looks and a nice personality are among them.
But, inevitably, incels – an abbreviated term for involuntarily celibate, and typically used by guys – have stuck a cringeworthy label on it.
Describing it as jestermaxxing, incels describe the mere act of being a fun guy to hang around with as an entire dating strategy.
The term – highlighted by MEL Magazine – is specifically defined as the transition from when you stop trying to be hot and start trying, to be funny.
But unfortunately for them, incels kinda missed the message.
Instead of realising that people want to be around fun guys, many describe it as a “coping” mechanism for guys who cannot accept the fact that they aren’The attractive.
One person contributed to the Lonely Men subreddit. “I jestermaxxed hard in middle school, just made myself look r*****ed.
“Don’t do it. Chads can get away with most things because of the halo effect.”
Chad usually refers to a handsome bro-type who is successful in the dating scene and has many friends.
Another incel wrote the following: “It’s great to socialmaxx, but it won’t get you a girl. If you’re not automatically disqualified by subhuman looks, the only way to get a girl is through assertive actions. Making her laugh is never going to be enough if that’s all you do.”
Non-incels have noticed that funny men are doing well in the dating scene. They routinely mock (jokingly), those who are making physical changes, but they could actually be improving their comedy skills by watching SNL reruns.

You're dumb:feelstastyman:, j[UWSL]fl at your life, actually you didn't understood anything about"jestermaxx":feelskek:[/UWSL]
Sooo high effort and I'm not reading it, sorry bro
Actually it's copypaste