Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incels international

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
[Discussion] South Koreans are pretty blackpilled

This thread really made me think. Maybe we should establish international communication and cultural exchange with brothers all over the world.

At incels.com we have very diverse cast already. However, for example, eastern civilization really distant from us due to language barrier and own Internet ecosystem. Like Japan and Korea can discuss inceldom within themselves just fine and China has closed Internet in general and social score system due to their despotic regime, etc.

Maybe we should assign incel ambassadors and begin with making the list of corresponding incel terms from all the major countries and/or regions of the world. Like I speak Russia, someone speaks China or is Chinese. We can contribute information or quickly research it by going to native analogs of 2ch or something.

So in addition to scientific blackpill aka truthpill we would have international blackpill. What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

[Discussion] South Koreans are pretty blackpilled

This thread really made me think. Maybe we should establish international communication and cultural exchange with brothers all over the world.

At incels.com we have very diverse cast already. However, for example, eastern civilization really distant from us due to language barrier and own Internet ecosystem. Like Japan and Korea can discuss inceldom within themselves just fine and China has closed Internet in general and social score system due to their despotic regime, etc.

Maybe we should assign incel ambassadors and begin with making the list of corresponding incel terms from all the major countries and/or regions of the world. Like I speak Russia, someone speaks China or is Chinese. We can contribute information or quickly research it by going to native analogs of 2ch or something.

So in addition to scientific blackpill aka truthpill we would have international blackpill. What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

That would be amazing. I am a useless only English speaking ricecel though. I am only worthy of seppuku

Inceldom is a very popular topic on Swedish forums. I've even heard about incel forums in France and Italy. And don't forget the hikimori movement in Japan (which is the most western Asian country). A big reason it's not as prominent in EE and Asia is because those countries still somewhat uphold traditional values.

this could change the way of incels for ever it would be great to have your idea come to fruition and we could even start a support group as well for the ones close to suicide and even have a international hobby/interests groups man i hope your idea bears fruit great idea

I'd like to see a business ran by an Incel employing incels or a place employing Autists (that are functional enough to work), UK is this hyper NT snooty classist sarcastic shithole that gives no fucks about you if you're struggling 'cos you're different.

Bunch of fucking drunks that act all high & mighty judging pot in a negative light while pissing away their Braincells & liver/kidneys.

International Man of I. N. C. E. L.

:feelzez:

Incel International- Inceltern

The Inceltern resolves to "struggle by all available means, including armed force ER, for the overthrow of the international bourgeoisie eternal Jew&femoid and the creation of an international Soviet monogamous republic as a transition stage to the complete abolition of the state govt. issued gfs, robot waifus and neetbux."

Last edited:
Incel International- Inceltern

The Inceltern resolves to "struggle by all available means, including armed force ER, for the overthrow of the international bourgeoisie eternal Jew&femoid and the creation of an international Soviet monogamous republic as a transition stage to the complete abolition of the state govt. issued gfs, robot waifus and neetbux."
arise, ye virgins from your slumber
arise, ye prisoners of blue balls

Last edited:
I've even heard about incel forums in France and Italy.

Italian incel forums mostly rotate around the redpill and allow women, normies and slayers. There is only one forum where women are forbidden (brutti.red) but even there there are non-virgins and normie-looking people.

Italian incel forums mostly rotate around the redpill and allow women, normies and slayers. There is only one forum where women are forbidden (brutti.red) but even there there are non-virgins and normie-looking people.
Yeah forums like this are very rare. But inceldom and hypergamy are still being talked about.

We need to start the IBI (International Brotherhood of Incels).

Together we can take over the world. All we need to do is organise ourselves.

Just lol at brutti.red having terms like redpill mgtow normies on the front page it's funny to see that when everything in Spanish

The problem is that most asians live on their own bubbles and don't like to learn english to interact with others.