Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels, incels everywhere

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I've browsed r/dating_advice this morning to learn more about normalfags. You know what? There are plenty of desperate 20+ permavirgins. Just like us, only bluepilled to the bone. Compare their posts to posts of foids and I don't know how you can deny blackpill. To get rid of incels, Reddit need to shut itself down.

"Must be my personality"

"Am I whore?"
F1

"Jusr b yourself, bro"
M2

"I don't need an advice, just picking up chads at the gym"

F3

"No luck with dating apps". Color me stocked.
M4

"How can I not be shallow on dating apps?? Besides, men don't look like on their profile pictures anyway"
F4

Not enough showers...
M5

Can't he get the idea I fuck around with different people?
F6

IDK, must be his personality, boyos...
M6

21 year of age difference is not a big deal
F7

My Mom and gay guy said that I am good-looking...
M8

Attachments

• m3.PNG
    m3.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 58
  • m7.PNG
    m7.PNG
    23.2 KB · Views: 41
There are TONS of incels who are in denial. The hopepill is real, and many men will spend their entire lives running on a hamster wheel

Yeah, our numbers are growing. I think there are many more incels than previously realised. I think the figure is higher than 30%.

"How can I not be shallow on dating apps?? Besides, men don't look like on their profile pictures anyway"
View attachment 156662
I think she's perfectly correct here and even acknowledges that she has too many choices and has no reason not to wait for a better guy.

I think she's perfectly correct here and even acknowledges that she has too many choices and has no reason not to wait for a better guy.
She is. Don't make it less blackpilled.

there really are bluepilled incels everywhere

Yeah, our numbers are growing. I think there are many more incels than previously realised. I think the figure is higher than 30%.
there's probably plenty of guys who are not even that ugly or autistic but their female counterpart wants to sit on her phone and not date and very rarely fuck random chads from apps
if they are unlucky, they could be waiting for an insane amount of time, even though they didn't do anything, it's just that their female counterpart is a useless piece of shit

Incel uprising will begin, we just need to blackpill them. If they don't want to swallow, we need to find a method to administer it through their butt-holes.

Brutal collection.

Good job, OP.

Women are degenerate whores and feral animals, trying to get as much Chadcock as possible, while the majority of men struggle and suffer.

Brutal collection.

Good job, OP.

Women are degenerate whores and feral animals, trying to get as much Chadcock as possible, while the majority of men struggle and suffer.
there really are bluepilled incels everywhere

there's probably plenty of guys who are not even that ugly or autistic but their female counterpart wants to sit on her phone and not date and very rarely fuck random chads from apps
if they are unlucky, they could be waiting for an insane amount of time, even though they didn't do anything, it's just that their female counterpart is a useless piece of shit

Incel uprising will begin, we just need to blackpill them. If they don't want to swallow, we need to find a method to administer it through their butt-holes.
the dawn of the blacksuppository is upon us

Just read this gem over there. :feelskek: :lul:

"My best friend is a 21yro virgin. Has a girlfriend too. He just got his first kiss with her like a year ago. He was never good with girls because of his social anxiety and low self esteem. He's one of the best people I've ever met. By definition, he was an incel, but he's not like these guys. Truthfully atm he isn't a virgin by choice, things just haven't happened that way and he's uncomfortable pushing for it."

He's just the beta she brings around for appearances while she's fucking Chad on the side.