Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels in the wake of human obsolescence

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Born too late to experience a boomer trad lifestyle and too early to experience the full-fledged post-AI revolution society; as an incel I'm not entirely sure what to think. On one hand I want everyone's lives obliterated, I want the paradigm to shift and for AI to make us all obsolete and meaningless so that I don't have to think about the future anymore... on the other hand where does that leave us? In a world where all labor has been usurped by machines what worth does an incel have?

Normies can cope by saying that human connection: romantic, familial and friendship provide meaning to life. For an incel all that remains is a blank page woven from threads of genetic determinism. We're all subscribed to the blackpill. We all know that human connection is primal, hierarchical and looks-based; god knows we're shoved into the bottom of that barrel, a simple look at our reflection is enough for us to acknowledge that.

Neuroatypicality, poor looks, lack of physical prowess... Again I ask where does that leave us. Hah, it's like a joke, that all artistic and mental labor is the first to go. I'm actually gunning for a STEM career as we speak but I already feel as if the career ladder has been yoinked out from underneath me. By the time I graduate there won't be any jobs left for me to graduate into. There won't be anything... because I'm an incel. No romance, no human connection, no friendships, no laughs and love or whatever... In the past my value would've come from my work but in a post-labor society I am valueless even moreso than a normie.

I ask myself what purpose and value I have and there's only resounding silence. If society really does go the path of valuing human connection then where does that leave an incel that has been forcefully disconnected from society?

10% - low effort in ID
dnr

I dont care about humanity being in danger, its good

My dream is to move to a quiet rural area where I own a small house and car. I don't even want to participate in society anymore. I will do nothing more than the bare minimum to sustain myself and some cheap copes.

Do you low attention span retards have nothing better to spam? :feelswhat:

My dream is to move to a quiet rural area where I own a small house and car. I don't even want to participate in society anymore. I will do nothing more than the bare minimum to sustain myself and some cheap copes.

Do you low attention span retards have nothing better to spam? :feelswhat:
Pretty much

That sounds wonderful. I think it's important humans connect with nature so that we don't all go insane tbh. I'd love a little quaint cottage in the woods.

Do you low attention span retards have nothing better to spam?
right:feelsUgh:

Born too late to experience a boomer trad lifestyle and too early to experience the full-fledged post-AI revolution society; as an incel I'm not entirely sure what to think. On one hand I want everyone's lives obliterated, I want the paradigm to shift and for AI to make us all obsolete and meaningless so that I don't have to think about the future anymore... on the other hand where does that leave us? In a world where all labor has been usurped by machines what worth does an incel have?

Normies can cope by saying that human connection: romantic, familial and friendship provide meaning to life. For an incel all that remains is a blank page woven from threads of genetic determinism. We're all subscribed to the blackpill. We all know that human connection is primal, hierarchical and looks-based; god knows we're shoved into the bottom of that barrel, a simple look at our reflection is enough for us to acknowledge that.

Neuroatypicality, poor looks, lack of physical prowess... Again I ask where does that leave us. Hah, it's like a joke, that all artistic and mental labor is the first to go. I'm actually gunning for a STEM career as we speak but I already feel as if the career ladder has been yoinked out from underneath me. By the time I graduate there won't be any jobs left for me to graduate into. There won't be anything... because I'm an incel. No romance, no human connection, no friendships, no laughs and love or whatever... In the past my value would've come from my work but in a post-labor society I am valueless even moreso than a normie.

I ask myself what purpose and value I have and there's only resounding silence. If society really does go the path of valuing human connection then where does that leave an incel that has been forcefully disconnected from society?
honestly i think if i was born 50years ago i would still be a lonely virgin

In a world where all labor has been usurped by machines what worth does an incel have?
This is like RuneScape so many bots that playing the game as an average player is basically worthless

We are at the cross roads of nothing especially as incels.