Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incels in the military

Have you served or are you currently serving in the military of your nation?

• Total voters
Soul_Synarchy

Soul_Synarchy

Temp. Banned
★★
How many Incels are veterans or currently serve? Or maybe members of your family or something? I see @jet112 is one. The military is a majority male institution so I'm thinking how prevelant it is among the people who post here. The mass media sort of makes conscripts look like incels, while regular soldiers are perceived as chad supermen. Is your national military based or cucked? Thoughts on the possibility of an Incel milita?

Better yet, Is @SergeantIncel an actual sergeant? :feelshmm:

Alisa Girls Und Panzer walk anime girls

I hate forced stuff. I don't need to serve a land filled with normshit.

Fuck risking my life for Israel tbh.

Fuck that shit. Id rather NEET in peace

I served and i am a veteran first Lieutenant .

I recall a user here who joined the military but then he stopped posting

You didn't read the story of my life? I posted it before.
Nah, man. Its not pinned is it? I don't expect you to re-tell it here though, care to give a quick rundown? Or a link?

Of which military? I should of said to be more specific in the OP.
Greek army, service is mandatory here. So i choose to go as an officer cadet to earn so money. That was for 14-15 months, then i went back as a Soldier(private 1st class rank ) of breve redeployment for 2 years. So that's 3 and something years When i left i made the application form to return to my previus rank . I wish i could stay in the army but i can't make it to the ''height limit'' you must be over 5'8 to stay in the army as a full time officer. :(

Greek army, service is mandatory here. So i choose to go as an officer cadet to earn so money. That was for 14-15 months, then i went back as a Soldier(private 1st class rank ) of breve redeployment for 2 years. So that's 3 and something years When i left i made the application form to return to my previus rank . I wish i could stay in the army but i can't make it to the ''height limit'' you must be over 5'8 to stay in the army as a full time officer. :(
Huh. Conscription is pretty rare in most of Europe. Except for places like Switzerland and apparently Greece I guess. Why did you like it so much? A lot of people here dread armies from what I've seen. I'm guessing you started posting here after you left? Were you in a specific battalion/regiment?
sxbo7q3rkepz.jpg

Does kinda sound like larpy ngl tbh. But maybe you're being honest about the military service part at least? You did use it in your username, after all. Care to give more details? I'm just gonna assume its the US military.

Last edited:
Huh. Conscription is pretty rare in most of Europe. Except for places like Switzerland and apparently Greece I guess. Why did you like it so much? A lot of people here dread armies from what I've seen. I'm guessing you started posting here after you left? Were you in a specific battalion/regiment?
sxbo7q3rkepz.jpg

Does kinda sound like larpy ngl tbh. But maybe you're being honest about the military service part at least? You did use it in your username, after all. Care to give more details? I'm just gonna assume its the US military.
We don't have war so it was safe, i was in the tanks as an officer. I trained mostly in tanks combat, Captain of a battle tank Leo2 A5 and A6 and shooter also.

Holy shit, manlet discrimination.

All military men should die a horrible death or be horribly maimed for serving (((the US))).

High IQ.
Why don't you like zogbots, goy? They bring the people of the Middle East freedom and democracy!
___negev____by_serjland-dbo0jfp.jpg

I had family who did but that was back in the days of Nam (grandfather) and Desert Storm (father)

Why don't you like zogbots, goy? They bring the people of the Middle East freedom and democracy!
___negev____by_serjland-dbo0jfp.jpg
JFL at a cancer infecting another cancer. One cancer being zionists, other cancer being weebs.

We don't have war so it was safe, i was in the tanks as an officer. I trained mostly in tanks combat, Captain of a battle tank Leo2 A5 and A6 and shooter also.
Did you co-operate with soldiers of allied militaries? I know Turkey is a NATO member but don't you guys hate the Turks at the same time?

Soldiers are the biggest cucks ever.

Holy shit, manlet discrimination.
Yep , everywhere, the prefer tall guys for any job out there. Add high unemployment to that what a life huh ?
Did you co-operate with soldiers of allied militaries? I know Turkey is a NATO member but don't you guys hate the Turks at the same time?
There are some conflicts but nonthing major, and no i only co-oporated with other Greeks and served in Greek cities safe and sound from war.

I understand why soldiers go through training, and I understand why drill sergeants scream the fuck out of recruits, but it’s not for me. Also, I have no sense of team work or camaradarie and I can’t see myself marching or singing in unison.

Yep , everywhere, the prefer tall guys for any job out there. Add high unemployment to that what a life huh ?

There are some conflicts but nonthing major, and no i only co-oporated with other Greeks and served in Greek cities safe and sound from war.
You'd think there wouldn't be any discrimination in the Army though. You know, muh camaraderie and all. When you said you were a tank officier/captain, how high of a rank is that? To a brainlet like me it sounds pretty up there.
I had family who did but that was back in the days of Nam (grandfather) and Desert Storm (father)
Did they tell you what rank they were?

Last edited:
You'd think there wouldn't be any discrimination in the Army though. You know, muh camaraderie and all. When you said you were a tank officier/captain, how high of a rank is that? To a brainlet like me it sounds pretty up there.
I told you i was a Lieutenant for the first 15 moths (actually for 10 months) , i gave orders to the tank crew(you are in comand of the tank) in training missions , and they had to obey, i also had office duties due to being an officer and i had to command privates and enlisted officers (up to sergeant major) durig the breve redeployment i was in an office most of the times i didn't do extra missions or training expect the regular 2 , per week we had. And then i made papers to return to my previus rank. I am now a veteran...I may be recalled for retraining though any time the army decides to call me.

You get to rape Palestinians and Iranians, if you join the Israeli Foreign Legion.
So I have to do that shit to get this beautiful anime girl? Damn...