Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels in History: Syed Qutb

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Incel Traits: Syed Qutb: An ideologue and co-founder of Muslim Brotherhood
Jihadcel

• Influenced by French eugenicist Alexis Carrel, knew the value of good genes and anthropology from an early age.
  • Intellectualized himself to cope, was very shy and timid.
  • Coped by Islammaxxing:
  • ""Though Islam gave him much peace and contentment, he suffered from respiratory and other health problems throughout his life and was known for "his introvertedness, isolation, depression and concern." In appearance, he was "pale with sleepy eyes. Qutb never married, in part because of his steadfast religious convictions. While the urban Egyptian society he lived in was becoming more Westernized, Qutb believed the Quran taught women that 'Men are the managers of women's affairs . Qutb lamented to his readers that he was never able to find a woman of sufficient "moral purity and discretion" and had to reconcile himself to bachelorhood.""
  • Founder of modern Jihad philosophy, his works would later on inspire millions of Sand and Curry jihadis to go into a war against the West, including Al Qaeda and Bin Laden.
  • Used to teach theology to foids never ascended though :feelskek: , " If any women needed any information, they would wait till Syed Qutb came back from school, and ask him to share the knowledge he had to them. In many occasions he would be shy because he was a young man, but in some occasions he would go and teach the knowledge he had to the people who asked him".
  • Studied in Burgerland for two years, was intimidated by some Football player Chad and Stacies
  • Wrote about American Stacey in his Diary: " the American girl is well acquainted with her body's seductive capacity. She knows it lies in the face, and in expressive eyes, and thirsty lips. She knows seductiveness lies in the round breasts, the full buttocks, and in the shapely thighs, sleek legs – and she shows all this and does not hide it."
  • His hatred for Burgerland literature would lead to multiple conflicts and terrorist attacks in Burgerland after his death.
  • Tho Islammaxxing and anti-west was heavily westernised in thought like all other incels.
  • Never married, died a virgin, so never betabuxxed.
  • Had curry genes from his maternal side.
  • Died of Roping: was hanged by Nasser, who would later on inspire Saddam, so was basically hanged by a Chaddam.

Used to teach theology to foids never ascended though :feelskek: , " If any women needed any information, they would wait till Syed Qutb came back from school, and ask him to share the knowledge he had to them. In many occasions he would be shy because he was a young man, but in some occasions he would go and teach the knowledge he had to the people who asked him".
He was basically a 20th century Itcel then lmao

Qutb lamented to his readers that he was never able to find a woman of sufficient "moral purity and discretion" and had to reconcile himself to bachelorhood.""
So he was a self-proclaimed volcel. Not an incel.

So he was a self-proclaimed volcel. Not an incel.
Look at his face bro, his hatred for Stacies and all other traits speak otherwise if he had ways to ascend with a religious foid he would have, but I don't think any foid would have chosen him, he literally larped about being a volcel :feelskek: to his followers and readers

Last edited:
Look at his face bro, his hatred for Stacies and all other traits speak otherwise if he had ways to ascend with a religious foid he would have, but I don't think any foid would have chosen him, he literally larped about being a volcel :feelskek: to his followers and readers
He also has a lot of upper eyelid exposure just like me. :feelsrope:
Just a cope, he was MSTOW at best.
Just a cope, he was MSTOW at best.
:feelsrope:

He looks somewhat similar to me, but with PCT and different Hair. @gymletethnicel do you agree?

Based hitler facial hair

Was a pretty smart man, though i disagree with his war philosophy i pretty much agree with everything else. Shame it all ended the way it did for him, may God reward him in Jannah.

Sounds like an interesting guy.

Quote indeed our words will remain lifeless barren devoid of any passion until we die as a say

Best thing I’ve read on here in months :dab:

Based incelestan