Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels in History: Isaac Newton

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
isaac-newton-who-he-was-why-google-apples-are-falling.jpg

Sir Isaac Newton was a famous physicist and mathematician in the scientific revolution that took place in the late 17th century. His most famous attributions to science would be his three laws of motion which laid the foundation for modern physics, He invented the field of infinitesimal calculus and discovered of the composition of white light in colors.

He was born in England in 1643 and was not expected to survive as a baby as he was born extremely small and weak. His father died shortly before he was born, so he had no real strong male influence growing up. His mother basically abandoned him when he was two to marry some well off gigachad named Barnabas Smith. So from a young age, our boy got blackpilled real fuckin quick. Due to this traumatic event, Issac had "psychotic tendencies" , during his childhood he often didn't fit in and was a hypochondriac. He was also known to have periods of depression. His mental health would also decline later in life due to exposure to harmful chemicals such as mercury leading to more physcosis and many thinking he may have had bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. His mother tried to comback into his life after her MoneyMaxxing husband died, force him to manage her property that she leached off chad. It didn't go well because Isaac Newton ain't no fucking simp. He got sent off to some grammar school, in which is ma prolly hoped he would become a normie fuck.

In 1661, He started attending Cambridge, in the midst of the scientific revolution. One of his earliest influences was Aristotle, who( judging from his opinions on women) is pretty based. He also liked Descartes as well and both these philosophers had different views on physics which ultimately lead Isaac to start his journey into science. It's in these years that he made a ton of discoveries such as the binomial theorem.

When a plague was unleashing upon Europe, Isaac was stuck indoors which I am sure he preferred. In this quarantine he helped lay the foundation to calculus as well as his research into colors. This guy somehow figured out from staring at the planets in the sky, the inverse square relation which is pretty damn complicated. It outlined the relationship that the distance of the sun has upon the force on a planet. This would lead to the law of universal gravitation. This law is pretty based as it shows foids that not everything in fuckin universe revolves around them.

He had some more notable achievements throughout his life as well, but he pretty much lived on his central works. What made him an incel was that from a young age he got fucked over by foids just like a lot of us did and harbored some resentment for it. He was never had literally any romantic relationship at anytime in his life and died a KHHV in 1727. This guy genuinely went his own way. He also disregarded all the cucked shit in literature and the arts as he once roasted a collection of sculptures as "stone dolls".

If you all want to see more of these let me know, It's important to recognize that even with the handicap of no bitches we can still achieve great things. If you have any recommendations of people I should do in the future that aren't mass shooters, put them down below and I will look into em.

SOURCES======================================================================

Fuck, why couldn't I be born with high IQ? Incel subhuman with 0 chance at ever attaining a romantic relationship and still will be thought about for centuries after he dies. :feelsohgod:

i think i've been incel since i was a kid

I didn't know he was incel

I have the same huge nose, thin lips, big forehead as him.

Fuck, why couldn't I be born with high IQ? Incel subhuman with 0 chance at ever attaining a romantic relationship and still will be thought about for centuries after he dies. :feelsohgod:
tbh I don't think he was born with a high IQ, he was just insanely curious about the world around him.

He was so high IQ that he didn’t give a fuck, kek

It just shows how unfair life is. He contributed so much and never even got a chance to ascend with just one woman. Good guys never win.
tbf I don't think he even wanted to ascend. He got fucked over once by his ma and decided that was enough.

isaac-newton-who-he-was-why-google-apples-are-falling.jpg

Sir Isaac Newton was a famous physicist and mathematician in the scientific revolution that took place in the late 17th century. His most famous attributions to science would be his three laws of motion which laid the foundation for modern physics, He invented the field of infinitesimal calculus and discovered of the composition of white light in colors.

He was born in England in 1643 and was not expected to survive as a baby as he was born extremely small and weak. His father died shortly before he was born, so he had no real strong male influence growing up. His mother basically abandoned him when he was two to marry some well off gigachad named Barnabas Smith. So from a young age, our boy got blackpilled real fuckin quick. Due to this traumatic event, Issac had "psychotic tendencies" , during his childhood he often didn't fit in and was a hypochondriac. He was also known to have periods of depression. His mental health would also decline later in life due to exposure to harmful chemicals such as mercury leading to more physcosis and many thinking he may have had bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. His mother tried to comback into his life after her MoneyMaxxing husband died, force him to manage her property that she leached off chad. It didn't go well because Isaac Newton ain't no fucking simp. He got sent off to some grammar school, in which is ma prolly hoped he would become a normie fuck.

In 1661, He started attending Cambridge, in the midst of the scientific revolution. One of his earliest influences was Aristotle, who( judging from his opinions on women) is pretty based. He also liked Descartes as well and both these philosophers had different views on physics which ultimately lead Isaac to start his journey into science. It's in these years that he made a ton of discoveries such as the binomial theorem.

When a plague was unleashing upon Europe, Isaac was stuck indoors which I am sure he preferred. In this quarantine he helped lay the foundation to calculus as well as his research into colors. This guy somehow figured out from staring at the planets in the sky, the inverse square relation which is pretty damn complicated. It outlined the relationship that the distance of the sun has upon the force on a planet. This would lead to the law of universal gravitation. This law is pretty based as it shows foids that not everything in fuckin universe revolves around them.

He had some more notable achievements throughout his life as well, but he pretty much lived on his central works. What made him an incel was that from a young age he got fucked over by foids just like a lot of us did and harbored some resentment for it. He was never had literally any romantic relationship at anytime in his life and died a KHHV in 1727. This guy genuinely went his own way. He also disregarded all the cucked shit in literature and the arts as he once roasted a collection of sculptures as "stone dolls".

If you all want to see more of these let me know, It's important to recognize that even with the handicap of no bitches we can still achieve great things. If you have any recommendations of people I should do in the future that aren't mass shooters, put them down below and I will look into em.

SOURCES======================================================================
True incel sigma

literally God