Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels in denial vs honest incels

Fuck it niggers

It's completely retarded cuz it contradicts the ideology they supposedly believe in. To them, a woman should be free to choose who's cock she wants to take, so no amount of "self work" should have an influence on her choice. If you work on yourself to impress girls, you're trying to manipulate them into fucking you and not chad, which is a crime in Globohomo civilization.

Holy shit are these faggots boomers or do they have slow internet , why do they use cringy memes from 2016

I think there are funerals with more comedic value tbh

Just work on yourself bro, improve.

right into my collection

I think there are funerals with more comedic value tbh
Image3

Reddit IT actually used the red pill cope ? Still waiting till they upgrade to black pill

This is backwards. The self-improvement copers are pathetic and make me think you need to reach the pinnacle of manhood to be worthy of women. This is pathetic, undignified and lacks self-respect. I expect exactly this from those cucks.

In the mind's of IT users, Foids can't be at fault for anything under any circumstances. The blame for failure has to be solely on the man. If you're a short man and get rejected by women constantly they would rather tell you to keep improving instead of putting the blame on women's unreasonable preferences.

It's completely retarded cuz it contradicts the ideology they supposedly believe in. To them, a woman should be free to choose who's cock she wants to take, so no amount of "self work" should have an influence on her choice. If you work on yourself to impress girls, you're trying to manipulate them into fucking you and not chad, which is a crime in Globohomo civilization.