Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels in denial saying they went through an "incel phase" is almost hilarious

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
They act like just by brainwashing themselfs into forgetting everything they've lived and their experiences filled with humiliation is gonna make it rain pussies for them 'cause there are some foids from places like r/inceltear falsely applauding them, even though they would humiliate them irl showing no mercy. Sometimes I wonder if they actually pretend to not realize it's all lies or if they genuinely were brainwashed to actually believe on it

Questions from normies like "isn't it contradictory to call themselves as incel?" or "if there is an incel ideology, does that mean it's not actually involuntary?" also makes me wonder if they're somewhat braindead or just dumb af. It has nothing to do with calling ourselves as incel, heck, it's not even calling ourselves as incel, it's just recognizing you always were an incel and realizing that it never even started for you

they were never incels in the first place. they just think it means being edgy and misogynist

They act like just by brainwashing themselfs into forgetting everything they've lived and their experiences filled with humiliation is gonna make it rain pussies for them 'cause there are some foids from places like r/inceltear falsely applauding them, even though they would humiliate them irl showing no mercy. Sometimes I wonder if they actually pretend to not realize it's all lies or if they genuinely were brainwashed to actually believe on it

Questions from normies like "isn't it contradictory to call themselves as incel?" or "if there is an incel ideology, does that mean it's not actually involuntary?" also makes me wonder if they're somewhat braindead or just dumb af. It has nothing to do with calling ourselves as incel, heck, it's not even calling ourselves as incel, it's just recognizing you always were an incel and realizing that it never even started for you
Being an incel isn't a "phase". It's not some temporary trend like following a subculture for a while.

An incel is a thing that you are, it's not something you can change or just switch on and off. Even if you don't necessarily identify as an incel or follow the philosophy of the blackpill, you can be one. It means you are a subhuman male who should be considered a separate species from normie males and Chads. It means you are a sub-5 loser who never gets a gf or sex. It means that you were always an incel.