Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels in denial desperately trying to convince themselves being 20+ yo virgins doesn't make them losers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ki4ko8/saw_this_posted_earlier_on_ig_as_vile_as_incel/

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You see inkwells if we just support sluts, trannies and homosexuals one day society's acceptance will trickle down to us :soy: :soy: :soy: :lul: :lul:

Even if you accept this ridiculous premise we all know will never happen, guess what? You are still an incel. Normies maybe won't harass you anymore but you still will never have a girlfriend, never experience love and never be able to marry and have children. And this is supposed to be the utopian end goal soys have in mind to solve the incel question, just lol :feelsclown:

"Not prioritizing". The cope. :lul:

Last edited:
You know what they say, IT is the biggest incel forum.

Good for them tbh

To begin with where we agree, I concur in the sense that I believe inceldom is an issue that causes unnecessary suffering and should be solved, say by culturally enforcing monogamy, but I, with all respect, disagree that we should normalise the sentiment that being a virgin automatically makes you a loser.

I don't say this because of some blind naivety, or that I think it's OK to let millions of young men live alone without sympathy. Instead, I would make the argument that if you do take on the mindset that being a virgin makes you worthless, then of course it's way too easy to get caught in a self-fulfilling prophecy that doesn't actually help make any progress. By all means it is shit, but this is a question of which mindset will make the most positive change.

I joined this forum with the belief that no incel is "a lost cause", yes you may be ugly, yes you may have a condition that wrecks your social skills, but rejecting any hope of improving and labelling it as 'cope' is not how the incel question can be solved. (to stress again I don't believe that accepting inceldom should be the solution either)

I'll leave with the famous quote from Epictetus - "men are disturbed not by things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen".

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ki4ko8/saw_this_posted_earlier_on_ig_as_vile_as_incel/

You see inkwells if we just support sluts, trannies and homosexuals one day society's acceptance will trickle down to us :soy: :soy: :soy: :lul: :lul:

Even if you accept this ridiculous premise we all know will never happen, guess what? You are still an incel. Normies maybe won't harass you anymore but you still will never have a girlfriend, never experience love and never be able to marry and have children. And this is supposed to be the utopian end goal soys have in mind to solve the incel question, just lol :feelsclown:

Mate you can't larp as asexual or sexually abstinent when you're a short ugly guy whom no one would want to fuck anytime of day if you tried the most.

End of.

To begin with where we agree, I concur in the sense that I believe inceldom is an issue that causes unnecessary suffering and should be solved, say by culturally enforcing monogamy, but I, with all respect, disagree that we should normalise the sentiment that being a virgin automatically makes you a loser.

I don't say this because of some blind naivety, or that I think it's OK to let millions of young men live alone without sympathy. Instead, I would make the argument that if you do take on the mindset that being a virgin makes you worthless, then of course it's way too easy to get caught in a self-fulfilling prophecy that doesn't actually help make any progress. By all means it is shit, but this is a question of which mindset will make the most positive change.

I joined this forum with the belief that no incel is "a lost cause", yes you may be ugly, yes you may have a condition that wrecks your social skills, but rejecting any hope of improving and labelling it as 'cope' is not how the incel question can be solved. (to stress again I don't believe that accepting inceldom should be the solution either)

I'll leave with the famous quote from Epictetus - "men are disturbed not by things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen".
There will be no improvement to the incel situation coming from leftists. For them, all straight men are the enemy and can never be victims. All this talk about stopping to shame men is just concern trolling to try and get bluepilled incels to support their movement.

There will be no improvement to the incel situation coming from leftists. For them, all straight men are the enemy and can never be victims. All this talk about stopping to shame men is just concern trolling to try and get bluepilled incels to support their movement.
Exactly! Perhaps I didn't make my point that clearly, yes the leftists aren't coming to help us, nor will anyone else for that matter - that's why it's all up to the incel community to save itself. But why would we, as a community, have any motivation to make things better if we adopt the mindset that it's all over and there is no hope?

That's what is at stake here - not BS self-esteem, but the fate of our community.

Reddit = :soy::soy::soy:

Well said

Come on, let's talk about it. I'm not a fakecel trying to infiltrate your ranks, I'm just a greycel who thinks that there's a better way to look at things.
What specifically do you disagree with? For all we know there might be a point I haven't considered which makes me wrong, but I'll never know if you don't say.

jesus, some men are just pathetic

government issued foids is just a meme, most incels know that can never be a possibility and yet the idiot writers at VICE and Buzzfeed continue to demonize incel even though being INCEL is just something that happens to people so I guess that means we're evil for not having female interaction.

I've said this over and over: society wants ugly men to be asexual drones that work, pay taxes, consume and STFU

lol, they will normalize all right, but you still will be a sexless loser, your instincts can't be fooled by leddit upvotes

Removing the stigma isn't possible.

Even if people understood that most men are virgins under 25 in the future, it would just lead to upper tier normies and others feeling above everyone else.

Absolute fucking lol @ how many people in the comments of that thread are going down the whole "Yeah I'm a 20s virgin and I-" FUCKING LOL. EVERY FUCKING TIME. How pathetic can you get.

We should normalize admitting you're an incel

Who the fuck cares about normie opinions on virgins? I literally could not care, i just want to kiss, cuddle and nut inside my looksmatch whenever I want.

If from tomorrow there would be 0 social stigma regarding being a 20-something virgin, I would still be deprived of a basic need and thus still unhappy and mentally damaged.

What if you're in your 30s though....

What if you're in your 30s though....
Try closing in on 40 and still being incel. Srsly though, at what age do these people want to draw the line where things start getting a bit "dodgy". 50?

IT post, therefore:

"Not prioritizing". The cope. :lul:
I just love how normie and mainstream "culture" entirely revolves around sex and hook ups, but those faggots still have the nerve to tell us not to "prioritize" JFL.

If from tomorrow there would be 0 social stigma regarding being a 20-something virgin, I would still be deprived of a basic need and thus still unhappy and mentally damaged.
Agreed. Inceldom is not about a “stigma”. It’s about a basic need being unfulfilled.

Last edited:

When the coping is too strong

what a bunch of freaks. Nobody is this fucking goofy IRL. They are trying to pass themselves off as normies, when SNL would crucify their desires of virgin acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back