Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels have zero hope: You can't have "some hope" because personality is negligible

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm tired of normies emerging out of nowhere on youtube who keep saying, "Oh he's a doomer"

Over and over again: these guys are so retarded they will say absurd statements like, "The incels believe there is zero hope: which I disagree with there is some/little hope" and they're wrong again and again

Everyone is a smash or a pass there is no relationship: it's just a game to get you cucked over

How long do you think she'll have pity sex with for your personality?

These guys aren't even aware of the fundamentals of the blackpill because they simply _refuse to acknowledge the extent of your life the blackpill controls_

These guys are such dumb idiots they think your face doesn't have an effect on percieving how funny or aggressive someone is

You can say the weakest thing ever and you'll still look sexy and hot and angry and "capable of enabling an orgasm" if you look sexy and hot

People with a short midface look more aggressive and angry while people with longer midfaces look submissive and weak; no matter how much you try to appear aggressive you would just appear as a tryhard and uglier than you already are

There is nothing called some hope there is either hope or no hope, jestermaxxing and personality holds you back from living your life to the fullest and if you're telling me you're willing to jestermaxx:

1. You're a cuck
2. You're willing to live a lie and will face the consequences of your pretense in the upcoming years/months/days