Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "InCeLs HaVe ToO hIgH sTaNdArDs"

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I mean most of us dont. For me it would be enough if she would be a virgin and not fat and she also should be able to cook.

I have fucked my bed on certain occasions. MY FUCKING BED!!! I'll take anything at this point.
How?

OP. As long as the foid isn't fat i would fuck. If the foid was fat I would pass her up to my boy @Limerencel
He gets the fat ones. I get the thin ones.

Between us we have all the bases covered.

it's a bit lumpy and soft so I just rub my dick against it until I cum.
I prefer cumming in sealed containers/bottles so I do not have that luxury.

I hit on women much uglier than I am, 2 times in weight and so on.

fucking lol
Yeah he is a reformed betabuxxer and paid for women to stay in his home and never hhad sex with them or kissed them while she went out and fucked chad daily. :soy::soy:
I have proof.

I think he was betabuxxing as recently as last year (2017)

I can acknowledge that some people have high standards but most don’t. Currently would settle for “female that breathes”

would be a virgin
Not even most chads can expect that nowadays.
Not being fat is the only somewhat realistic one, given the state of the current generation.

Not "people". Only Neetandtidy and I memed him so hard because he is low IQ.
fucking lol
nigga you sent him a picture of a foid holding a sign saying your name, then acted suspicious and weird, it wasn't some high IQ, ebin prank, you just lied and he reacted in the way anyone would who wasn't a part of that orbiting Discord server where you got the image, lmao

nigga you sent him a picture of a foid holding a sign saying your name, then acted suspicious and weird, it wasn't some high IQ, ebin prank, you just lied and he reacted in the way anyone would who wasn't a part of that orbiting Discord server where you got the image, lmao
He claimed i was a gigatyrone and now thought i was a foid. He is quick to point the finger but he is an insecure reformed betabuxx.
lost all the respect I had for him lol.
Secretpill tbh. I knew something was up when he is so quick to try to call out others. This is his deep festering insecurity.

He claimed i was a gigatyrone and now thought i was a foid. He is quick to point the finger but he is an insecure reformed betabuxx.
Whatever the case, you can't act surprised or smug when you baited him in the first place, then refused to reveal the truth for several hours.

Whatever the case, you can't act surprised or smug when you baited him in the first place, then refused to reveal the truth for several hours.
I never said I was

My only requirements are not too fat and not too black. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I mean most of us dont. For me it would be enough if she would be a virgin and not fat and she also should be able to cook.
Even if she was fat and couldn't do anything I'd still tap. No relationship but I would tap

-virgin
-not fat
-can cook

As high as:

-non-virgin
-not fat
-plays sports

> not high standards

> must be virgin

Ezgif 5 270187302a

That really says something about society when wanting a virgin is considered a high standard. Also if you're working on yourself by gymcelling, is not wanting a fat chick really that outta line?

"Hurr durr incels only want 10/10 supermodels" is Cucktears' favorite lie to spew about us.

I'd accept a woman who weighed more than me, as long as she wasn't morbidly obese.

My face is probably a 4/10 and I'd accept a 3/10 from her.

So no, my standards aren't too high.

I honestly just want my looksmatch (a little uglier is fine) and she cant be fat, that's it a long as she isnt an autist

this one woman i find attractive has a plain face, is skinny with almost no ass or boobs. the things i would do to her

Of course I have my dream girl, but for me it's pretty basic, not fat and not deformed, thats it, I don't care about race, size of tits, ass, my preference for hair color would be red, but I really don't care I just don't want a deformed landwhale I'm not fat, so I odn't want a fat girl

im 5'3.5, i dont have very high standards as u can see from how low i am

I have narrowed down my options to:

- Skinny
- White
- Black/brown hair
- Virgin