Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incels have high standards?

C

chadmarco

Recruit
★★★★
This is one thing that always pisses me off when reading normie analysis of the incel condition. There is always someone who claims that these guys have standards that are too high, they want stacy, or a model, or a 9/10, which is just blatantly wrong (I mean of course we WOULD like to fuck them, but even the most delusional of us knows that's not realistic). I've been around these communities for years and I've seen that most of these guys obsess over the most plain, average and dopey looking girls. R9k is always mass orbiting some 4-5/10 "lonely" chick and elevating her to near goddess status on the board.

I firmly believe that most men, even guys who aren't incels, would be more than happy with an average girl, the problem is the average girl has far more value than the average guy by default, to the point where even wanting a girl who isn't overweight is seen as having high standards. Even a plain girl can become an instagram model with make up, a few surgeries, and a pair of yoga pants to give off the illusion of a shapely figure. With men typically what you see is what you get, but woman can increase their SMV by at least 2 or 3 points simply by taking advantage of deceptive clothing and make up. I'm ranting now but I think you get my point.

They never have anything to base this claim on.

It's the opposite. The thirst these days is so incredible 4-5 are 10s as you say.

Normies are under the delusion that men can afford to have standards or prerequisites for the women that are actually obtainable (if any at all). It doesn't work that way. Men do not choose women at all, they get selected and most people don't want to admit that.

"She's kinda of plain looking and chubby and seems to like me a lot but... doesn't have a job, a sense of humor, or much of a personality. Therefore, I don't think I will pursue a sexual relationship with her. " SAID NO SUB 6/10 MAN EVER.

The only guys that can really afford to have standards are Chads and Chadlites. And even they have to lower the bar if they want no strings attached sex with women. Usually the 5/10 foids that throw themselves at the Chads.

To be honest there are a lot of incels that seem to have high standards. I am not a standardcel, I will literally fuck anything that has a vagina, is over 18 and isn't dead.

This and that people “choose” to be incel.

To be honest there are a lot of incels that seem to have high standards. I am not a standardcel, I will literally fuck anything that has a vagina, is over 18 and isn't dead.

I usually take the "I want a virgin girl or nothing at all" with a grain of salt. Most of these guys are just venting and would literally cream in their pants if a chubby white 4/10 was giving them intense iois.

That reminds me, I have a question...

If I were unwilling to have sex with an obese woman, am I a volcel?
Now, i'm not asking that question because I have an obese foid willing to have sex with me. Lord knows no woman wants to have sex with me. But I was having a crisis at work today. I was thinking "What if a fat woman wanted to have sex with me. Would I have to accept just to escape inceldom? Would I be what I hate most, a volcel, if I said no?"
My standards aren't high, they can be ugly as shit, but i'm in pretty good shape myself so I don't want to believe i'd have to date and/or fuck an obese woman. They can even be fat, just not obese levels of fat.

theyre not wrong, a lot of you fucks have high standards and refuse to move to asia cause you want white stacy

Now, i'm not asking that question because I have an obese foid willing to have sex with me. Lord knows no woman wants to have sex with me. But I was having a crisis at work today. I was thinking "What if a fat woman wanted to have sex with me. Would I have to accept just to escape inceldom? Would I be what I hate most, a volcel, if I said no?"
My standards aren't high, they can be ugly as shit, but i'm in pretty good shape myself so I don't want to believe i'd have to date and/or fuck an obese woman. They can even be fat, just not obese levels of fat.

If you can imagine yourself porking her but are hesitant and holding out thinking you can get better but she's the only foid that's jocking you. Then you are a volcel.

They are called fakecels and they are easily identifiable.

theyre not wrong, a lot of you fucks have high standards and refuse to move to asia cause you want white stacy

I don't buy that. For one you're talking about guys flipping their entire life upside down by moving out of the country they were born in, then you make the assumption that they want a 10/10 white girl when in actuality their looks match would be sufficient. I think minoritycels are just unfortunate to be born in a place where the majority of woman want nothing to do with them period.

2drt64x

There have been a few of us who have made ridiculous posts about dream girlfriends that bordered on delusional and pathetic. That being said there were very few who did that, but cucktears ran with it as a stereotype for all of us to further demonize us.

I don't buy that. For one you're talking about guys flipping their entire life upside down by moving out of the country they were born in, then you make the assumption that they want a 10/10 white girl when in actuality their looks match would be sufficient. I think minoritycels are just unfortunate to be born in a place where the majority of woman want nothing to do with them period.
living in asia is in fact better if you are from a native english country. you only have to work 1-2 days a week and u money mog locals there who have degrees. whenever its brought up on the incels discord alot of them call asian women ugly and say they only want white

living in asia is in fact better if you are from a native english country. you only have to work 1-2 days a week and u money mog locals there who have degrees. whenever its brought up on the incels discord alot of them call asian women ugly and say they only want white

Sure but these are obviously the minority of incels, much like the ERs of the world. Also that's far from a full proof plan.

kek, all i just want is someone my looksmatch that isnt a landwhale. is that really too much to ask for?

kek, all i just want is someone my looksmatch that isnt a landwhale. is that really too much to ask for?

Yes, that's too much to ask for lol

fat/roastie women have tinder. they can't get relationships but they can still get sex on the weekend from 5-7s that wont stay around long. they have it much better than us lol

This is one thing that always pisses me off when reading normie analysis of the incel condition. There is always someone who claims that these guys have standards that are too high, they want stacy, or a model, or a 9/10, which is just blatantly wrong (I mean of course we WOULD like to fuck them, but even the most delusional of us knows that's not realistic). I've been around these communities for years.

Oh come on now! We each and every one of us refuse to even look at a woman unless she's perfection incarnate. We find ourselves in our less-than-enviable positions not because women find us revolting but because any member of the opposite sex that is less than a goddess made flesh is invisible to us. That's why we're alone, that's why we've never seen a woman smile at us. Distracted by the beauties crossing the street to avoid us, we've never noticed the legion of perfectly average woman who had been rushing toward us all along.

Nonsense, of course, offensive precisely because it's so demonstrably false. I would be willing to wager more than one man here has expressed his interest in a woman only to hear a bewildered friend ask why. After all, she's too tall or short, too fat or thin. Perhaps her complexion is spotty and so on. However, whenever anyone is confronted by the situation of a radically undesirable man, the absurd idea he would accept nothing less than perfection becomes elevated to the status of a mantra or, perhaps more appropriately speaking, a prayer of exorcism.

The world would be a horrible place if a man was deprived of the most basic of human experiences through no fault of his own. It would be chaotic, without rhyme or reason to it. If unflinching Nature could curse another man to be unlovable simply by shrugging Her shoulders at the fact he's born an abomination, She could just as easily curse one's wife with some horrible disease before she reaches her thirtieth birthday or look on impassively if one's baby is delivered into the world stillborn.

We unlovable men, we children of Chaos, are terrifying on a visceral level because we are reminders that positive attitudes, kind acts and all the rest don't mean a good goddamn when all is said and done. If the mercurial Fates choose on a whim that it's your time to fall from the sky you'll do so regardless your happy thoughts.

So they try to instill agency upon us in situations where we have none because if we can save ourselves, they can do so as well. If we are miserable it's because we choose to be wicked and, by the same token, they can protect their own happiness by choosing to remain virtuous.

For those of us who found ourselves infatuated with that less-than-perfect woman, the one our friends laughed at us for dreaming of a future with, it doesn't matter how many times we offer our stories to those who claim we're all latter-day Pygmalions who demand goddesses of our own design. The moment we try to tell them we are simply human beings who want to be loved by another human being, regardless of their faults, they'll plug their ears and hum the same old mantras to drown out our voices lest they hear the inevitable end of the story: the flawed woman we wanted so desperately didn't want us.

It was discussed back in the reddit days that not having sex with a girl below your PSL rating doesn't make you volcel

Sure but these are obviously the minority of incels, much like the ERs of the world. Also that's far from a full proof plan.

In class so I can't watch the bluepilled video. A YouTube video isn't relevant.

Not to mention that after the sexual revolution women started to have sex with a lot of different chads.
So she sleeps one night with a 8/10 guy and she thinks that that is what she deserves for a boyfriend while she is only a 5/10

I would LTR anyone, I cannot afford to have standards

i would fuck dead bodies...

My face isn't too deformed and neither am I fat. Also, even deformed landwhales didn't settle for me, since I got rejected by both.

We don't have standards, they have high expectations.

I just want a 6/10 with a nice butt

We don't have standards, they have high expectations.

I just want a 6/10 with a nice butt
Lower that to a 4 or 3/10, and you might be lucky.

Recently dead and warm, or cold and slight decay?
im good as long as the skin is pretty much intact with minimal insects/arthropods visibly crawling inside & out of the various holes

I just want a looksmatched gf (approximately a 2/10 foid)

11ZIT1

very very high standards

Femoids:
> Yass queen! Slay!! Your body is beautiful!
> You're perfect the way you are!

While for men:
> Go to the gym, work out, you're not entitled to women.
> Get hobbies, get a good job.

Femoids:
> Yass queen! Slay!! Your body is beautiful!
> You're perfect the way you are!

While for men:
> Go to the gym, work out, you're not entitled to women.
> Get hobbies, get a good job.
Life on easy mode dont even have to worry about a thing men will like you no matter what.