Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels have FAR harder lives than normies

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Not only in teenagerhead (we already covered that extensively how important teen love and an accepting peer group is) but even in adult life.

A married wageslave goes to work with a hug from his wife and sandwiches made by her with love.
Incels take shitty frozen food with them.

A married wageslave talks to his wife on breaks when he feels lonely.
Incels can only mindlessly play with their smartphones.

A married wageslave returns home to warm, fresh food, a hug from his wive, and amusing stories from his loving children.
Incels return home to an empty, sad room with nothing to do except fap for the 10000000th time.

Right before he falls asleep the wageslave can fuck his wive or at least sleep next to her warm, soft body and feel a sense of comfort.
The incel cries himself to sleep with an anime pillow.

None of us will reach 50. Even tough having a family is cucked in its own way, there is nothing deadlier than being lifelong incel.

And don't forget single men also pay far more taxes.

Last edited:
Average norman doesn’t get any more action with foids than an incel in 2021

Yea, normies have a thousand times better life than incels, so much so that tall normies are Chad equivalents.

I am from a culture of arranged marriage and I am well aware that once I reach the age and somehow get a rich job, I can send marriage invitation to an extremely poor, greedy and conservative family and get married via forced marriage. (Notice I said forced marriage, I am not saying anyone will love me). Forced marriage is common in my place.

But I would rather remain single than spend half of my money on my wife who wouldn't love me anyway and all her life wish she was married to XYZ, who would hate the very sight of me as I was the boy she was forcefully married to, and fuck her and pass my genes giving birth to a bunch of losers who would also be incels anyway.

I will rather remain lonely than spend my hard earned money on a wife who hates me and on a bunch of losers (mini me). It may be a cope but it makes logical sense.

And instead of throwing that money down a blackhole I would rather fuck prostitutes instead (assuming soyciety doesn't make prostitution illegal in future bcz iTs ObjEctiFyIng WomEn).

I am from a culture of arranged marriage and I am well aware that once I reach the age and somehow get a rich job, I can send marriage invitation to an extremely poor, greedy and conservative family and get married via forced marriage. (Notice I said forced marriage, I am not saying anyone will love me). Forced marriage is common in my place.

But I would rather remain single than spend half of my money on my wife who wouldn't love me anyway and all her life wish she was married to XYZ, who would hate the very sight of me as I was the boy she was forcefully married to, and fuck her and pass my genes giving birth to a bunch of losers who would also be incels anyway.

I will rather remain lonely than spend my hard earned money on a wife who hates me and on a bunch of losers (mini me). It may be a cope but it makes logical sense.

And instead of throwing that money down a blackhole I would rather fuck prostitutes instead (assuming soyciety doesn't make prostitution illegal in future bcz iTs ObjEctiFyIng WomEn).
Soy take tbh

Who cares about love if you get your dick wet

Men love their women but they don't necessarily get loved back, this is nothing new or unusual. It was that way for the majority of history.

Yeah. I knew that.

Inceldom made me low inhib.

A married wageslave returns home to warm, fresh food, a hug from his wive, and amusing stories from his loving children.
Incels return home to an empty, sad room with nothing to do except fap for the 10000000th time.
Would happily ldar alone and play video games than betabuxx for a used up roastie and my untermensch children.

Soy take tbh

Who cares about love if you get your dick wet

Men love their women but they don't necessarily get loved back, this is nothing new or unusual. It was that way for the majority of history.
Speak for yourself. I am not going to throw so many bills down a blackhole just for a few seconds of orgasm. I'll be happier spending for my lavishness.

Speak for yourself. I am not going to throw so many bills down a blackhole just for a few seconds of orgasm. I'll be happier spending for my lavishness.
Same.

All I said was purely speculative and implying marriage was still worth something and not a scam.

Dn rd, because H20

I want to die as soon as possible.

yeah being incel sux ass..

This is why you inkwell, its hard work growing your femur you know? They grew those jawlines themselves too. And the women? I dont even gotta talk about the women, its hard work being a female!
Do you not understand? The reason why their lives are so much better than yours is because they worked hard. But you lazy inklers always fail to see that.

Not only in teenagerhead (we already covered that extensively how important teen love and an accepting peer group is) but even in adult life.

A married wageslave goes to work with a hug from his wife and sandwiches made by her with love.
Incels take shitty frozen food with them.

A married wageslave talks to his wife on breaks when he feels lonely.
Incels can only mindlessly play with their smartphones.

Right before he falls asleep the wageslave can fuck his wive or at least sleep next to her warm, soft body and feel a sense of comfort.
The incel cries himself to sleep with an anime pillow.

None of us will reach 50. Even tough having a family is cucked in its own way, there is nothing deadlier than being lifelong incel.

And don't forget single men also pay far more taxes.
:bluepill: Married men are miserable you're looking at this through a bluepill lens

None of us will reach 50.
I certainly hope so.

Average norman doesn’t get any more action with foids than an incel in 2021
Yeah, OP had some bluepilled exaggerations. Most normies are not exposed to a harmonic environment (especially a loving, affectionate wife) when they go home.