Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels have better personalities than normies and chad.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Think about it since we're so ugly we were forced to develop interesting personalities, chads and normies are boring and bland.

Cope. Borderline just world fallacy. "At least Chad is less intelligent/interesting and will earn less money eventually."

Most of us, me included, have bad personalities, are bitter, depressed, angry, vangeful and instead of being interesting, we're autistically focused on some points we repeat over and over again.

Sadly, suffering does not refine one's character but just brings out the worst in people. It's like with poverty. "The noble savage", the noble orphan, the interesting incel ... all just tropes but not really true.

Where normies are wrong tho is in claiming that incels are incels BECAUSE of their personality. This is not so simple. Personality is a result of rejection, oppression, of being bruised and wounded, forced to lie and to survive in this anti-male feminist environment etc. etc. etc.

Red Shambhala said:
Cope. Borderline just world fallacy. "At least Chad is less intelligent/interesting and will earn less money eventually."

Most of us, me included, have bad personalities, are bitter, depressed, angry, vangeful and instead of being interesting, we're autistically focused on some points we repeat over and over again.

Sadly, suffering does not refine one's character but just brings out the worst in people. It's like with poverty. "The noble savage", the noble orphan, the interesting incel ... all just tropes but not really true.

Where normies are wrong tho is in claiming that incels are incels BECAUSE of their personality. This is not so simple. Personality is a result of rejection, oppression, of being bruised and wounded, forced to lie and to survive in this anti-male feminist environment etc. etc. etc.

I have to agree. Many incels are indeed unpleasant to be around. But this is a result of life experience.

Personality is unrelated to physical appearance.

Personality is irelevant when noone wants to speak to you

Its hard to say, or decipher what your saying OP.

But yes, I realize most of the deeper conversations, I've had were on the internet, and especially on r/foreveralone and r/incels, a bit when I was at /r9k/ where they were actual bots at that time. Most of the conversations in real life is generally short talks and I don't like short talks though :/, so I guess I see where you're coming from. Yes, there's also many things you could talk to other incels about, and I do enjoy it.

Not really. Some incels tend to possess more empathy than normies as a result of a life of suffering, for example, but just as many are jaded into cold husks of people. There are some personality traits incels have more of and some they have less of in general, but it averages to about the same and varies heavily from person to person.