Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Incels have a crab bucket mentality"

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★
I haven't only seen soys say this, I recall during my first few months on the forum some users citing this as a reason for why they were leaving. But as someone who has been here for almost 10 months and accumulated over 7,600 posts (at max only 200 of which were sewers spam tranny-ing) I feel like this is the biggest lie ever told. If anything this forum is chock full of "Just Be *x*" posts where people are constantly claiming that having *x* trait instantly makes you a fakecel.

It feels like so many people just come on here to farm engagement like "all whitecels are fakecels", "all blackcels are fakecels", "all tallcels are fakecels", etc. Rather than trying to convince each other it's over, I see people - out of their urge to gatekeep this forum - desperately trying to tell each other it's not over. This is one of the few spaces on the internet where you'll see people call each other things like "sexhaver" and "Chad" out of contempt.

It's possible my view could be skewed one way due to having spent most of my time on this forum in the lounge for the past few months (blackpill discussion just gets redundant fast) or cause I might be to much of a sperg to properly read people's intentions, but as far as "crab bucket mentality" goes, I haven't seen any on this forum

Ironically there's way more crab bucket mentality in soyfag and normie spaces, given how they're always trying to convince each other that they're evil just for being white, straight, a male, or what have you

Last edited:
i have cock in pussy mentality

I haven't only seen soys say this, I recall during my first few months on the forum some users citing this as a reason for why they were leaving. But as someone who has been here for almost 10 months and accumulated over 7,600 posts (at max only 200 of which were sewers spam tranny-ing) I feel like this is the biggest lie ever told. If anything this forum is chock full of "Just Be *x*" posts where people are constantly claiming that having *x* trait instantly makes you a fakecel.

It feels like so many people just come on here to farm engagement like "all whitecels are fakecels", "all blackcels are fakecels", "all tallcels are fakecels", etc. Rather than trying to convince each other it's over, I see people - out of their urge to gatekeep this forum - desperately trying to tell each other it's not over. This is one of the few spaces on the internet where you'll see people call each other things like "sexhaver" and "Chad" out of contempt.

It's possible my view could be skewed one way due to having spent most of my time on this forum in the lounge for the past few months (blackpill discussion just gets redundant fast) or cause I might be to much of a sperg to properly read people's intentions, but as far as "crab bucket mentality" goes, I haven't seen any on this forum
+ you are chad go get your arranged marriage to staciya

I should also add how so many users on this forum are prone to overrating people. It genuinely feels like most people here have hardly studied looks @ElTruecel

I should also add how so many users on this forum are prone to overrating people. It genuinely feels like most people here have hardly studied looks @ElTruecel
Yea I agree and it’s not even that they overrate, it’s how bad Hypergamy has gotten. I do think most people here or at least half of them are LTN range some of them are MTN range truly. But there is a lot more truecels than people say there is on this forum. A lot of people pretend there isn’t but it’s cope However in society it is very difficult nowadays to be able to get a relationship.

Ngl it’s not as uncommon as some people say it is to be a kissless Virgin. Maybe KHHV is rare but KHV really isn’t ID say. Many dudes I knew irl could qualify for this forum.

I feel like a big issue @Chudpreet too is people are looking for Blackops2cel level of unattractive AKA true Saint tier which isn’t common. Like true truecels to that extent aren’t that common only maybe few people on this forum whove posted their face or been rated could qualify.

Yea I agree and it’s not even that they overrate, it’s how bad Hypergamy has gotten. I do think most people here or at least half of them are LTN range some of them are MTN range truly. But there is a lot more truecels than people say there is on this forum. A lot of people pretend there isn’t but it’s cope However in society it is very difficult nowadays to be able to get a relationship.

Ngl it’s not as uncommon as some people say it is to be a kissless Virgin. Maybe KHHV is rare but KHV really isn’t ID say. Many dudes I knew irl could qualify for this forum.
Yeah it's weird, quite a few people on here really don't seem blackpilled at all and just believe in sub-4 theory or something along those lines

I feel like a big issue @Chudpreet too is people are looking for Blackops2cel level of unattractive AKA true Saint tier which isn’t common. Like true truecels to that extent aren’t that common only maybe few people on this forum whove posted their face or been rated could qualify.
Agreed. You don't need to be nearly Sam's brother levels of ugly to be invisible to women nowadays, especially if you have other failos that add to your looks

A crab bucket mentality would mean that everyone here would agree on anything.

And anyone who spends 10 minutes here would see it's not the case at all.

Yeah it's weird, quite a few people on here really don't seem blackpilled at all and just believe in sub-4 theory or something along those lines
Yup
Agreed. You don't need to be nearly Sam's brother levels of ugly to be invisible to women nowadays, especially if you have other failos that add to your looks
Exactly. Plus there’s things like non NT which will really fuck you over. I’d say someone is truly above average like a real HTN then I start to question it. There was one dude I’ve talked to on .org.

He’s KHHV but he really is like above average like he got a lot of tinder matches. I think he may be on this forum too but not super active.

A crab bucket mentality would mean that everyone here would agree on anything.

And anyone who spends 10 minutes here would see it's not the case at all.
There's more ideological diversity amongst the <200 active users on here than the entirety of a platform like soyddit

There's more ideological diversity amongst the <200 active users on here than the entirety of a platform like soyddit
Very true but "muh incels are american white supremacist nazis :soy:"

I’d say someone is truly above average like a real HTN then I start to question it.
Agreed. Seems to me like HTNs can only have dry spells, they're all bound to ascend sooner or later, even if sperg

Rely not upon false echo chambers. Such insults aim to divide us.

Next.

I love your avi it made my day

quite a lot of things told by these ITtier cucks is mere projection of their own insecurity things; the real crab bucket mentality shows off when they want to berate on people they don't even know much about

Cause we are a diverse bunch ! From all over the world, from all races and religions. Reddit is mostly leftists millenial white soyboys.

The "crab bucket mentality" thing does exist in incel forums, but it's more about the belief that if one ever ascends, he was never incel to begin with. Which is IMO very debatable since what really counts for ascension is not a consensus.

Most incels wouldn't consider prostituion ascension, for instance, but some would. As for betabuxxing, the numbers probably skew a bit more towards it counting as ascension but still, many, I'd dare say most, wouldn't consider it proper ascension (although an admitted married man would probably not be welcomed in forums like this one). Then there are things like looksmaxxing, e-gfs, and BPDs (probably the most obscure and complicated one).

One thing is for certain, though: incel forums allow for WAY more diversity of opinion than places like Reddit or even most social media sites really.