Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incels Hate Women??" Does It Even Matter?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Today we had 2 threads of "incels hate women?" here, i ask you: does it even matter?
We are literally an insignificant group of 190 active users, we are outnumbered by robots and lurkers :feelshaha:

I personally don't hate women because for me hate = rent free, but i don't blame those who hate women, they are in their right, if a man hates women it's just women's fault :feelsjuice: does women even apologize for making men mysoginists?

Also, not a single soul bothers about those big feminist scum groups of KikeBook, Whatszap and Reddit shitting all day on men and plotting against them, so a tiny group of virgin losers talking about fesikh smelly vaginas shouldn't be a big deal.

Screenshot 20230512 185819 972
images

Last edited:
Is that meant to be a "woman"? Disgusting tranny, into the gas chamber you go.

A woman say they hate men, no one cares
But when I say I hate women...

I think they just really hate the fact there is still one 'male' group that hasn't been infiltrated yet.

I only hit my mother once

she hates men but has haircut like a man. i don't understand.:waitwhat:

Foids only care about men's feelings when it's about something that directly affects them

My mother has said that she hates men right in front of me lmao

I know right, I came here to make friends and talk bout myself and other men and how they cope with this shit.
Eren helps Reiner get up the wall

@ADHD_cel @nice_try and @OutcastedOutcast are the most chill men here

Gem post tbh. They treat inceldom as if it affects them at all in the first place. Overall, just a minor demographic that'll only be found on the internet and is largely harmless. They get to live relatively normal lives with friends, families, relationships, etc. They don't have to suffer, we do

Gem post tbh. They treat inceldom as if it affects them at all in the first place. Overall, just a minor demographic that'll only be found on the internet and is largely harmless. They get to live relatively normal lives with friends, families, relationships, etc. They don't have to suffer, we do
yeah

Based post op its always foid double standart they can say what they want and go free without consequences

this is because the mechanics of our social society are broken by the deluded progs

The funny thing is incels are invisible to women irl their gaze rebounds off us onto chad
Its only when we have had enough of that behaviour and recognise the futility of our situation we're LE BAD right

"I hate men", "I hate children" = fine
"I hate women" = UN resolution

What an angry looking dyke

Is that meant to be a "woman"? Disgusting tranny, into the gas chamber you go.
All feminists are female to male trannies, that's why they try to look as masculine as possible.

They mean they hate normie men. I hate them too.

They don't hate us, we are opressed like they once were

Today we had 2 threads of "incels hate women?" here, i ask you: does it even matter?
We are literally an insignificant group of 190 active users, we are outnumbered by robots and lurkers :feelshaha:

I personally don't hate women because for me hate = rent free, but i don't blame those who hate women, they are in their right, if a man hates women it's just women's fault :feelsjuice: does women even apologize for making men mysoginists?

Also, not a single soul bothers about those big feminist scum groups of KikeBook, Whatszap and Reddit shitting all day on men and plotting against them, so a tiny group of virgin losers talking about fesikh smelly vaginas shouldn't be a big deal.

View attachment 750237
images
hating men= empowered and liberating :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

hating women= noooo that's evil:feels::feels::feels:

Fr it doesn't change anything if some worship them or some hate them.
Shit stays the same no matter what

The people on this website are completely withdrawn from society. We hardly interact with women at all so why do they care what we think about them? The people who are harassing them are chads and low inhib normies, not incels. Foids don't hate incels because of their misogyny, they hate incels because foids are bullies who like to belittle low status men.

r/FemaleDatingStrategy is worse than anything posted here. And it's not just banter since they have the ability to actually oppress men.

If they think the vast majority of guys that are getting pussy on the regular, have respectful and considerate view of women, then someone needs to tell them something :feelsjuice:

Literally the most hateful shit I heard about women, came from normies and chads.

But we are their scapegoats... They can pretend to be bothered by Incels hating them, while they ride chad/normie cock, that surely respect them.

Yes of course it doesn't matter. Just like they couldn't care less about what our favorite food is. They just need a reason to increase their status.

>hates men
>tries to look like one anyway
:feelstastyman:

Who cares. Men created literally everything. Women can't even get pregnant without our seed.

They mean they hate normie men. I hate them too.

They hate average men who doesn't hit on them. Feminists also want to be an object of desire but they are too masculine and unattractive for that.
They only can secure relationships with low-value low-status 'unmanly' men and they hate it.

Is that meant to be a "woman"?
Why do they insist on making themselves look as hideous and unfeminine as possible? We’re ugly but even we don’t make ourselves ugly “on purpose” :feelshaha: They think they’re being avant-garde and post modern and denying tradition but it’s not that deep, they’re just retarded.

A woman say they hate men, no one cares
But when I say I hate women...
Yup, this right here. Anything with a double standard like this we should hammer til the cows come home.

I only hit my mother once
My mother used to beat me with heels and metal kitchen tools. I never hit her back because I knew what would happen to me if I did. Sometimes I’d try to restrain them (her or my sister) though while they were hitting me and then they’d flip out and threaten to call the cops and tell them I beat them. It’s surreal.

They know the power they have to lie and ruin your life. Lying scum.

They tell us "the reason you're incel is because you hate women".
I wasn't born hating women. They made me into a misogynist over time.
(and I don't even hate all women tbh)

Jfl. Feminism is just an excuse to hate low status men even more. Feminists hate both normies and incels tbh.