Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incels go on about face, maxillas, orbital rims, and mandibles...

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
meanwhile young, white girls come home from school and masturbate to the thought of huge, roided-up BBC brutes with scarred faces and cauliflower ears going to town on their pussies.

Women are not attracted to these fucking male model twinks, they will date them but they're not masturbating to them or having ONS with them.

A woman will fantasize about kimbo slice before she will fantasize about jordan barrett, period.

lol at thinking women want this:
Jordan-Barrett-Miss-Sixty-2018-001.jpg

fbf113ba87df3f3054fe52344cba17e4--fransisco-lachowski-chico-lachowski.jpg

Over this:
ef2a31934fe3d3fe43394a724b83fade.jpg

jon_war_machine_coppenhagen.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

>A woman will fantasize about kimbo slice before she will fantasize about jordan barrett, period.

lol i feel sorry for mother giving birth to such low iq

@Bronzehawkattack

Lmao. BBC theory has been debunked so many times it's not even funny. OP you are blatantly attacking blackcels here.

Women desire white chads. Pretty boy chads, jock chads, in between chads. Doesn't matter.

Lmao. BBC theory has been debunked so many times it's not even funny. OP you are blatantly attacking blackcels here.

Women desire white chads. Pretty boy chads, jock chads, in between chads. Doesn't matter.
Cope, they desire all sorts of Chads, not just white Chads.

Is that 4th picture Warmachine? He got cucked by a bitch that swallows kids to keep her lights on, JFL.

One physical trait that all of those men, and all attractive men have:

Strong facial bones in their bottom third.

Women are not attracted to these fucking male model twinks, they will date them but they're not masturbating to them or having ONS with them.

@chudur-budur FINISH HIM (get that pic of that masturbating Bangladeshi and alpha destiny)

No such thing as a “pretty boy chad” prettyboys are all cuckolds who women think are “cute”.

100% of real chads are masculine jock-type chads.

Meh, the percentage of ethnics that would be Chad status is so minuscule it's not worth mentioning tbh
That's true, but they do exist. I know one in real life. And a future ethnic Chad slayer but he could pass as white with his pale skin, dark brown hair and grey/blue eyes. Dude is just 2 years old. And pretty strong too for a toddler. Giga Chadullah in the making tbh.

No such thing as a “pretty boy chad” prettyboys are all cuckolds who women think are “cute”.

100% of real chads are masculine jock-type chads.

lol unreal level of cope

women want good looking guys, period.

Just put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, bro.

insert "oooooooooh" gif

how is he a nov8cel and be this low iq
OP says white girls get Blacked, but I got Blocked by bronze. :lul::lul::lul:

Cuz I'm not dumb enough to say 12 million people can represent 7 billion.

This ain't the kind of BBC thread that makes me want to reach for the rope or consider if i'm just a mentalcel, this is the typical BBC thread that I can easily disprove by just linking to studies on race's role in hookup culture and the like.

Fact: Women want white men for LTRs far more than they want black men for LTRs.
Also fact: Women want white men for hookups far more than they want black men for hookups.

Statistically you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

In other words this guy;

Has more of a chance of dating or fucking a White, Asian, or Latina girl than this guy;
Just because he's white.

Why hasn't blatant troll OP been banned yet

Another negative iq lookism shitcunt.
Girls hate zac efron and all those guys who are famous for being jb heartthrobs,what they actually like is ugly thug niggas with a 56" big black caaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwkkkkkk!!!!!

If women liked masculine ogres I wouldn't even be here.

meanwhile young, white girls come home from school and masturbate to the thought of huge, roided-up BBC brutes with scarred faces and cauliflower ears going to town on their pussies.

A woman will fantasize about kimbo slice before she will fantasize about jordan barrett, period.

lol at thinking women want this:

fbf113ba87df3f3054fe52344cba17e4--fransisco-lachowski-chico-lachowski.jpg

Over this:
ef2a31934fe3d3fe43394a724b83fade.jpg

jon_war_machine_coppenhagen.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
most young women do

Women, especially those in their prime want nothing more than a pretty, white Chad. Do you think that millions of teenage girls are plastering their bedrooms with posters of Justin Bieber because they like his music? Of course not. They fantasize about him, not about some roided up super mutant.

>A woman will fantasize about kimbo slice before she will fantasize about jordan barrett, period.

lol i feel sorry for mother giving birth to such low iq
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its over for this lowiqcel

Damn, powerful dialectic:

BBC fetishism is a sign of low IQ.
women have low IQ
>women fetishize BBC

Seriously though, this shit is way overstated. There's a few uniquely damaged mudsharks, yeah, but they're not representative of holes as a w/hole. Women only care about a man's skin as it conforms to the contours of his facial bones.

Just Be White just ain't right
BBC, but not for thee
K-Pop Game won't pull a dame
Emigrate from the Middle East, your SMV's deceased

@chudur-budur FINISH HIM (get that pic of that masturbating Bangladeshi and alpha destiny)

Morondestiny's alex is the real plane-fapping curry.

Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

Also, OP sounds like a coping gymcel:
eCFd3Sj.png

lol at this idiotic thread. woman do like the model/skinny type you posted stop lying to yourself. also so what happens when these skinnier guys start putting on some muscle? they still get woman.

There is not female that would say no to Jordan barrett, no amount of loyalty would stop her from cheating. Every female would say yes to him.

Why hasn't blatant troll OP been banned yet
I’m not a troll you fucking retard, I’m telling the truth. Women want intimidating males who can defend them, they only like pretty boys while they’re pregnant or on birth control.

You fucking idiot OP. Ideally women want the face of the prettyboys combined with the body of the alphamales. Imbecile its not rocket science. :lul::lul::lul:

You fucking idiot OP. Ideally women want the face of the prettyboys combined with the body of the alphamales. Imbecile its not rocket science. :lul::lul::lul:

Women who arent pregnant or on birth control prefer intimidating males who can protect over men who are "cute" to her.

Subhuman francisco lachowski gets mogged to shit by kimbo slice.

I don't think most guys here think about those guys too much.

Women who arent pregnant or on birth control prefer intimidating males who can protect over men who are "cute" to her.

Lachowski is not even cute, look at his eye area. Cute would be some pajeet with bug eyes, femoids will compliment his eyes in no time, but never fuck him. That's cute.

tenor.gif

Can't tell if srs, how tf can you think some basic guy on roids can compete with top-tier models lmfao

Keep reading more PUA and Redpill nonsense faggot :lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back