Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels from turkey (gtfih)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I read that dutasteride/avodart is prescription free in Turkey. Is there any chance if someone could send it to me?
Avodart 05 mg gsk

I would pay twice the price + shipping costs. Where I live its very hard to get the prescription l. Unfortunately.

You can make your adress anonym or send it via package shop so that you wont get doxxed or whatever.

I just need that drug
:feels: :feels:

Last edited:
Why are you telling me now and not 2 years earlier? The zoll will check your package though. Someone needs to send it from greece.

@dankascholon Olüm here is a Turkish brother in need.

Not from Turkey, but if this is for Hairloss, try PRP first.

Are you being serious? :incel: Are you from Turkey?

:lul:
No germany but I ordered a few things from non EU countries. Did you try convincing your doc? Did you try specialized online docs?

No germany but I ordered a few things from non EU countries. Did you try convincing your doc? Did you try specialized online docs?

I read on r/tressless that its possible. A guy gets his duta from turkey. He has some family living there and they send it to him.

The problem is that i am ashamed of asking my uncles cousins to send it.

My dermatologist wont prescribe it and there are barely any that do it for hairloss since it would be off label use.

I read on r/tressless that its possible. A guy gets his duta from turkey. He has some family living there and they send it to him.

The problem is that i am ashamed of asking my uncles cousins to send it.

My dermatologist wont prescribe it and there are barely any that do it for hairloss since it would be off label use.
Well it is a gamble. You should ask that guy about the specifics.

@knajjd

I know this much turkish:
Siktir kit amk
full

Just get an online prescription tbh.

Bro thats finasteride. Its officially allowed to prescribe fin against hairloss. I do already have a fina prescription but duta is different as its officially not allowed to use as hairloss drug.
Why dut then? It's just stronger, right?

Frag am besten im deutschen haarausfallforum.

Hi,
Come chat for further discussion brother.

Last edited: