Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels feels thread! Feel free to talk about everything that bothers you

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I hate that I'm so ugly that women feel the need to avoid me. I also hate the fact that looks are such an important thing nowadays.

i hate not having a big dick

It's funny to think that bones are what rules a man's life, but women can cruise by while being 300+lbs war-pigs.

I will never have a Cubone that beats everyone with his Thick Club.

If I was a different skin tone things will be more easier

Also, I'm ugly and I'd like to stop being ugly.

Why the fuck wasn't I drowned at birth? WHY THE FUCKIASO AM I SO REPULSIVE

IM TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TOO KILL MYSELF CAUSE I'M AFRAID THAT HELL IS REAL AND I'L BURN FOREVER HAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHHAHA BRB BLOATED REPULSIVE OGRE NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A FEMALE ALSO LOW IQ WHILE MY DAD IS A HIGH IQ CHADLITE

Good one,nature.

-I'm wasting my youth when everyone is having a good time, I'm slowly dying all alone in my room over something that was completely out of control. That no girl will ever have the same feelings I have towards them and I am invisible to half the world's population.

-That I have finals and can't even concentrate on my school work/studying cause I just don't see the point in caring or trying.

-That fapping is getting less and less fun and becoming more of a chore. That living feels like a chore and not a privilege, and I will have let down millions of ancestors when I fail to procreate. That I'm my parents embarrassment when it'll come down to giving them grandchildren.

I cant believe Im in my early 20s and still a virgin.

Law enforcement been bothering me and family for weeks now. They using psych ops and trying to bug my apartment and seize my electronics. They watch me, their van was in front of my home, they saw me look out the widow, they immediately left. I hate them.

No wife yet.

Minimal friends.

"And those who are not reached by our weaponry and explosives will certainly die on the account of our victory" - sheykh Abu Muhammad Al_Adnani

I wish I was dead.

I just want a girl to call me daddy then I'l happily LDAR for the rest of my life and I can't even have that

my yearbook has no signatures in it

it bothers me the defeatist attitude of incels, the " just ldar" guys. the fact that we failed in one matter in the life doesn't mean we failed in everything. some of you use the inceldom to justify all your failures,your laziness and the lack of improvement.if you don't get a girl you don't have sex that's all the other problems are your own fault.
We are hated by everyone, not just females. Trying in life is a waste of effort if you are sub Chad.

I wish my family could understand how over it is for me. None of them have a clue how screwed I am when it comes to all aspects of life. They take it for granted that I will have a good job, a good wife, and children. I can't get those things even if I tried. I don't think they could ever fathom that I'm planning my own death.

It bothers me that the same shit that cemented my inceldom is now mainstream.

When I was young, there was no such thing as a "gamer girl". Gamers and nerds in general were all guys, all social rejects, all ugly (like myself), and a lot of us were mentalcels. It became sort of accepted that we'd become intellectual "monks" of the "information age". A lot of "freaks and geeks" that I knew weren't slobs or NEETs either, we just knew that we had no redeeming qualities aside from whatever tradeable skills we acquired, and we were OK with it. I had this idea that people like me would leave the normal society mostly behind, and we'd coexist in cyberspace and replace human interaction with whatever we could dream up. And eventually we'll die happy.

Fast forward to now, and what? The Internet is a fucking cesspool of normies, "gamer/geek" sluts are everywhere, still fucking Chad (who is also on the Internet and invading our spaces), still ignoring us or fleecing us for money. Turns out you can be a normie with a geek interest and suddenly it DOESN'T turn you into a pariah like it did me.

Fuck that shit.

I hate that I'm so ugly that women feel the need to avoid me. I also hate the fact that looks are such an important thing nowadays.
It's funny to think that bones are what rules a man's life, but women can cruise by while being 300+lbs war-pigs.
I cant believe Im in my early 20s and still a virgin.
i hate not having a big dick
im tired of phakecels

All of this, tbh.

i hate having negative canthalt tilt and an underbite and big broken nose

My sig says it -

i hate being ugly and not having a big dick

it bothers me the defeatist attitude of incels, the " just ldar" guys. the fact that we failed in one matter in the life doesn't mean we failed in everything. some of you use the inceldom to justify all your failures,your laziness and the lack of improvement.if you don't get a girl you don't have sex that's all the other problems are your own fault.

The problem with people like you is this. Why are you assuming that no one tried improving themselves? Most incel try for years but after that many rejections and failures they see no point to continue that shit and ldar.

Another mistake is that you assume every incel is super high iq or has some useful talents so that they can go for a good high paying career which is not true for most of them.

The problem with people like you is this. Why are you assuming that no one tried improving themselves? Most incel try for years but after that many rejections and failures they see no point to continue that shit and ldar.

Another mistake is that you assume every incel is super high iq or has some useful talents so that they can go for a good high paying career which is not true for most of them.

I hate that after all these years building muscle, eating healthy and lowering my bodyfat I still have a chubby baby face. You guys were right all along, there is no gym for your face.

I have to work 8-12 on Saturday.

It's fucking shit, I'm going to leave work early for the rest of the week because I do not like it when my weekends get infringed upon.

It was fucking insulting aswell because they asked me if I have any plans for the weekend and I said "no" since I am a fucking lonely virgin with no friends, so they make me work Saturday (most likely without pay) just shows that no one cares about incels.

Law enforcement been bothering me and family for weeks now. They using psych ops and trying to bug my apartment and seize my electronics. They watch me, their van was in front of my home, they saw me look out the widow, they immediately left. I hate them.

No wife yet.

Minimal friends.

"And those who are not reached by our weaponry and explosives will certainly die on the account of our victory" - sheykh Abu Muhammad Al_Adnani
Really? Your life sounds exciting lol.

Why do you accept this shit ?
Because I have no other options and I have chosen a career path that is based on work experience rather than degrees. Anyway, I've spent the entire day shitposting on incels and not doing any work so they can fuck off, I'll leave work at 3:40 today aswell (my contract says that I need to stay til 5pm)

Because I have no other options and I have chosen a career path that is based on work experience rather than degrees. Anyway, I've spent the entire day shitposting on incels and not doing any work so they can fuck off, I'll leave work at 3:40 today aswell (my contract says that I need to stay til 5pm)
That's complete bullshit. Wageslaving is too fucked up these days. People work without payment now ? JFL at this broken retarded society.

Confirmed.

-I'm wasting my youth when everyone is having a good time, I'm slowly dying all alone in my room over something that was completely out of control. That no girl will ever have the same feelings I have towards them and I am invisible to half the world's population.

-That I have finals and can't even concentrate on my school work/studying cause I just don't see the point in caring or trying.

-That fapping is getting less and less fun and becoming more of a chore. That living feels like a chore and not a privilege, and I will have let down millions of ancestors when I fail to procreate. That I'm my parents embarrassment when it'll come down to giving them grandchildren.

I know how that feels. There is nothing for our kind in this fucked up world.

-That fapping is getting less and less fun and becoming more of a chore.

This used to be the case for me. Then I started fapping to violently raping them. My orgasms are now more intense than ever.

Why the fuck wasn't I drowned at birth? WHY THE FUCKIASO AM I SO REPULSIVE

IM TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TOO KILL MYSELF CAUSE I'M AFRAID THAT HELL IS REAL AND I'L BURN FOREVER HAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHHAHA BRB BLOATED REPULSIVE OGRE NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A FEMALE ALSO LOW IQ WHILE MY DAD IS A HIGH IQ CHADLITE

Good one,nature.
I dont know about my father's IQ but man was he good-looking. Then genetic recombination happened and now I need euthanasia

The way people treat you depends on your looks. If you constantly reject a 5-year-old for everything that he does, he will give up. But as adults we must be stronger than that 5-year-old,doesn't mean we aren't hurt by all that rejection, and it can make every day so difficult. Everybody has bad days, as an incel you have a bad life with some nice days. When you feel the social rejection, it can cause you to become lazy aka your brain tells you dont do that you will get rejected one way or another.
I still force myself to go to school despite getting weird looks from people and people's body language suggesting they don't want to be in my presence.

I hate having gyno, it pisses me off and makes me sad that i haven't went for a swim in 10 years because of it, because i was bullied for it, i hate people, i want to jab my fist into someone's skull, i want to strangle something.

I will never have a looksmatched weeaboo gf :(

I think KSGcel gave me PTSD. I've been feeling very depressed since I watched that video, can't get it out my head. I hate how everyone just moved on like nothing happened

what a fucking miserable day. :feelsrope:

I hate people with anime avatars

No wife yet.

Minimal friends.

Why are they doing that? Are you a suspicious person?