Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels' Existential Purpose

M

medicated_swan

Greycel
This may be a controversial thread, so bear with me.

As incels, we hardly know our true position in the world, and our purpose; we undergo immense struggle, far greater than the average person. I believe that since this struggle encompasses so many facets of our lives, it exists by design. I believe in a Creator, and I believe He adorned us with these struggles not out of contempt, but from love; I believe that we bear these struggles because God believed us worthy to bear such weight, and knew of our perseverance. I know that religion is a touchy subject, but to me at least, I find solace in the idea that my immense conflict is a test of my ability to persevere and stand strong against hardship.

Some may label this as a shallow bluepill and a cope, and perhaps it is, but I personally hold that belief in a fundamental purpose has a profound effect on one's psyche - to believe that our constant turmoil exists not without a purpose, but exists because we have been deemed worthy. To believe that we bear this struggle without reason is to be nihilistic and cynical about life, and I think even if our struggle is for no cause, it is infinitely more productive that we live with some type of purpose.

I truly believe that each and every one of us has a purpose, we may not yet be sure of it, but I think that we suffer for a reason. As incels, we have a far higher capacity to stoically suffer great hardship than a normie, and we have seen many cases of normies completely falling apart in cases where an incel simply takes the blow and continues forward, we are remarkably mentally strong, and I think that it will pay off.

Even if you are irreligious, atheistic, or think this is total bullshit, I want you to know that we are brothers. We have undergone a type of hardship that most people will never know, and we are strong because of it. We stand together in our struggle, and we cannot succumb to it, stay strong, brothers.

Even if you are irreligious, atheistic, or think this is total bullshit, I want you to know that we are brothers. We have undergone a type of hardship that most people will never know, and we are strong because of it. We stand together in our struggle, and we cannot succumb to it, stay strong, brothers.
:feelsYall:

St. ER came to lessen our suffering and give us hope and corage

I humans and life have purpose, but we’ve evolved beyond that purpose and now that we live in society and civilization, we’ve been given a “purpose” by society, and that’s to keep it running. But society has become corrupt, overpopulated and overall a fucking waste pit. Now, as humans, we all don’t have a true purpose.

Very Whitepilled, brocel. Inb4 seething copecels come and fuck the thread up

This may be a controversial thread, so bear with me.

As incels, we hardly know our true position in the world, and our purpose; we undergo immense struggle, far greater than the average person. I believe that since this struggle encompasses so many facets of our lives, it exists by design. I believe in a Creator, and I believe He adorned us with these struggles not out of contempt, but from love; I believe that we bear these struggles because God believed us worthy to bear such weight, and knew of our perseverance. I know that religion is a touchy subject, but to me at least, I find solace in the idea that my immense conflict is a test of my ability to persevere and stand strong against hardship.

Some may label this as a shallow bluepill and a cope, and perhaps it is, but I personally hold that belief in a fundamental purpose has a profound effect on one's psyche - to believe that our constant turmoil exists not without a purpose, but exists because we have been deemed worthy. To believe that we bear this struggle without reason is to be nihilistic and cynical about life, and I think even if our struggle is for no cause, it is infinitely more productive that we live with some type of purpose.

I truly believe that each and every one of us has a purpose, we may not yet be sure of it, but I think that we suffer for a reason. As incels, we have a far higher capacity to stoically suffer great hardship than a normie, and we have seen many cases of normies completely falling apart in cases where an incel simply takes the blow and continues forward, we are remarkably mentally strong, and I think that it will pay off.

We all have a biggER purpose :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshaha: