Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels dont like other incels

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
always remember

I like OP. I want to be your friend.

True. Nobody is on our side. :cryfeels:

True. Nobody is on our side. :cryfeels:
i want to be your friend, because people do that. but i can relate to your pain!

best thing we can do is to avoid incel community to split and be divided, let's strengthen our internet friendships.

DIVIDE ET IMPERA

you'd dislike me irl im dominant group leader in nature ( not factual cuz no friends) and very competitive
We can make a difference because we're not like most animals (in a good sense). Leadership is important, and most people need that instead of disgusting Jewish lobbyists who aim to destroy our lives. I'd support you regardless.

Fakecels hate incels.

Not true. I have no reason to dislike my fellow incels. Life makes us brothers.

Fakecels hate incels.
FF0D94CE 03BC 46CF 9482 9234847D9C93

I only hate foids

Facts, there is a lot of infighting in this community. You are truly alone

I hate normies but I need their attention otherwise I start feeling bad :fuk:

Facts, there is a lot of infighting in this community. You are truly alone
Most of the infighting is over stupid shit at that. Like which race or group of incels are the biggest victims. Really a lot of low iq individuals here.

Wow no way, I never would've guess that. It's not like every other thread on this site is a racewar where we all fling shit at each other like rabid monkeys :feelskek:

It be your own niggas

Last edited:
Wow no way, I never would've guess that. It's not like every other thread on this site is a racewar where we all fling shit at each other like rabid monkeys :feelskek:
Not "like", they ARE animals in human skin and will gladly tell you so when asked. You guys have this essentialist mindset in which biological species define behavior, so you assume that since we are all Homo Sapiens then everyone has more or less the same degree of humanity bar outliers. WRONG. There's a guy who "roleplays" as a fucking gorilla here, and one can see he's the real deal given his typing style. Then, Colvin larps as a dog, which either puts him into "ugly dog follows master to death" or "castrator prevents growth", oh well.

You don’t like me? Your good incel friend?

That's not the case with everyone, but there's definitely quite a of bit of that on here

“My best friend is not another gangster.”

I don’t think we would want to hangout together irl, because the assumption would be that we wouldn’t score any pussy together.

I generally tolerate users on this site, though I'm unable to message them directly right now.