Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels do feel entitled to sex because so does everyone else

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
What? Normies and chads don't feel entitled to sex?

Why the fuck are the vast majority of sexual crimes committed by them then?

They actually feel way more entitled thats why they are willing to take actions into your own hands. They believe they deserve it so there's nothing wrong or anything to hold then back.

I don't compare myself to a sex criminal, nor do I compare my rationales.

Chads also feel entities to sex the only difference is that they have no problem getting it

It's only called entitlement if an ugly guy wants something.

Chads also feel entities to sex the only difference is that they have no problem getting it

I am basically reminded of people born into wealthy families getting angry at people born into poor families for feeling entitled to wealth.

Meanwhile they never actually reject their inheritances. They accept and enjoy them.

What? Normies and chads don't feel entitled to sex?

Why the fuck are the vast majority of sexual crimes committed by them then?

They actually feel way more entitled thats why they are willing to take actions into your own hands. They believe they deserve it so there's nothing wrong or anything to hold then back.
Incels are more likely to kill women, than rape them, while its the reverse for normies