Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels deserve reparations just as much as African Americans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Some people believe African Americans deserve reparations for things that were done by peoples ancestors.

These same people should support incels getting reparations for allowing our genetic trash families to reproduce. We were never asked if we wanted to be born and the actions of our ancestors has irreparably damaged our ability to be normal functioning human beings.

We deserve it more, slavery is a thing of the past. No negro alive today has suffered from it.

We deserve it more, slavery is a thing of the past. No negro alive today has suffered from it.
Incels are currently the most discriminated group of people

No joke. I think that people like us (if you are a genuine Truecel) should be able to get financial aid from the government like disabled people. Being ugly in today's world is effectively a disability. Most employers are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise unattractive people. My ugliness has without a doubt been the cause of me not being able to hold down a job and winding up homeless a few times.

absolutely legit, governments are all about "equalizing opportunities" but nobody cares about the fact that an ugly person has the fraction of opportunity compared to chad. of course its not fixable, but CMON at least fkin talk about it and give us money or just stop with the equality bs

We just need to be left alone with our copes.

Some people believe African Americans deserve reparations for things that were done by peoples ancestors.

These same people should support incels getting reparations for allowing our genetic trash families to reproduce. We were never asked if we wanted to be born and the actions of our ancestors has irreparably damaged our ability to be normal functioning human beings.
Ye I agree, financial reparations is the least they can do.
We just need to be left alone with our copes.
I think most incels are very depressed and miserable especially us on the forums, our copes don't work as good as they should for us to be content to just be left alone, we need some actual change to make it fair.

I think most incels are very depressed and miserable especially us on the forums, our copes don't work as good as they should for us to be content to just be left alone, we need some actual change to make it fair.
I want money. Something like autismbuxx, or a similar thing for incels.

Sorry,no one give a fuck about us ugly men

Sorry,no one give a fuck about us ugly men
True, we will get what we want eventually though. The West isn’t going to last much longer.

Absolutely.
I think the situation is slightly similar to the pre voting rights for black people era... Sex should be recognised as a human right.

Last edited:
I can't see normons admitting lookism in the near future.

At least during slavery, white women still fetishized negroes.

Maybe we will in a few centuries. Families that had incels will recieve some sort of compensation. We won't recieve anything.

We will not receive anything but yes that's what need to be done.

Blacks don't need reparations. But I know this is just CT bait

Many black slaves still had a black wife and kids. Sure, their lives were pretty shit but at least they had regular sex with the wife and were loved by their kids. Incels have absolutely nothing good in their lives. Slavery is nothing compared to a life of trueceldom.
Uncle Ruckus said it best:

but reparations cant just be neetbux