Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels' cultural relevance vanishing into nothingness

I

incel4life

Captain
Screenshot from 2018 09 20 00 22 18

Oh noooo, normies are forgetting about us. Whatever shall we do?

Fuck society ,fuck normies.

duh normvermin only cared in the first place because the news told them to now the news is telling them something new.

This is actually a good thing

Oh noooo, normies are forfeiting about us. Whatever shall we do?

Not caring about what others think is coping - big time. The only way the world will ever be a good place for incels is if the culture changes to accommodate incel needs. The only way this will happen is if we become culturally relevant enough to change the way how people think.
This is actually a good thing

It's a terrible thing. It's unproductive for incels to keep to themselves. Cultural change only happens when people are watching us.

Not caring about what others think is coping - big time. The only way the world will ever be a good place for incels is if the culture changes to accommodate incel needs. The only way this will happen is if we become culturally relevant enough to change the way how people think.
I never cared what anybody thinks , stop caring about what others think that’s COPE. Who cares about cultural relevance? They know where to look to find us. If you want to change how they think about us do something about it. Go do public interviews with your face uncovered and try to “convince” normies.

Dont worry. We shall soon gain more public interest as more people are aware of us

If you want to change how they think about us do something about it.

I created the reddit incel community in early 2016 when I created r/truecels, the first incel sub. r/incels was our backup sub that we had in the sidebar in case r/truecels got banned/quarantined (which it did).

I created the reddit incel community in early 2016 when I created r/truecels, the first incel sub. r/incels was our backup sub that we had in the sidebar in case r/truecels got banned/quarantined (which it did).

That’s great . Then be our spokesman and do public interviews for news stations.Talk to all media outlets ready to hear . You want cultural relevance, let’s see how that pans out.

That’s great . Then be our spokesman and do public interviews for news stations.Talk to all media outlets ready to hear . You want cultural relevance, let’s see how that pans out.

I don't think they would want to interview - pretty sure I'm too irrelevant at this point.

I don't think they would want to interview - pretty sure I'm too irrelevant at this point.

It’s good we’re becoming less relevant, we can just fade back into the void .No trolling normies, no shitty YouTubers trying to gain views from our misery . Soon people will forget what an “incel” even is. Just like all trends and fads they will eventually come to an end.

They are desensitized to the negative so now any publicity we get, no matter how hard they try to frame it as negative, will be a good thing :) Those massive spikes were from extreme negativity, not because of interested or compassionate viewers. If people are actually sticking around, it means there is genuine interest in us. Cool!

Someone go er problem solvedd

This is a positive thing