Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels coping with ascension through marriage

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
Don't worry, marriage is just like having a girlfriend! Here are some of the subtle differences:

-you need a social contract to "prove" your love (because nothing says love like a woman wanting coercion from the government to make sure you don't leave)
-you (and very like the woman) will be in your late 20s or early 30s. there's nothing fun left you can do at that age. no college parties, no going to the bar. nothing. It's working 9-5 every day until death.
-there is no out if the woman turns out not to be the woman you dated (most women do a complete 180 after the wedding day)
-you will need to take care of screaming, whining children for 18 years (or more if they're slobbish manchildren who post on incels.is all day, because let's face it, they will be incels just like you) and if you have a daughter she will be a whore
-you will have to stare at a woman who is getting increasingly and exponentially less attractive with age
-sex will become something that happens so infrequently you will probably end up posting on r/deadbedrooms

So other than that it's the same as finally getting a gf and ascending into normiehood. Ready to man up, incels?

Marriage has become completely pointless. Chad doesn't need it, normies don't benefit from it, incels cannot get it.

Fuck that shit. 0 benefits outside occasional sex, which won't last most likely.

Marriage is for cucks.

this ascension meme is the stupidest fucking thing i've ever heard of.

wow bro, you're 6/10 now and 26 years old. i guess you can beta bux a used up old whore who thinks you're garbage. congrats on your self-improvement

I understand why incels may have a negative view on marriage. I think the incel hate of marriage is just misdirected hate of women. Don’t get me wrong, incels are justified in hating women, but they take this hate and indiscriminately apply it to marriage.

Marriage in itself is the perfect union of chaste man, virgin wife, and God. Anything outside of this, which is probably 97% of “marriages” these days, is a marriage destined to fail and hardly a marriage at all.

I firmly believe that if truecels can get married to a virgin women in a Christian context, they can recover from the effects of inceldom. Anything out of this is cope.

I think the incel hate of marriage is just misdirected hate of women. Don’t get me wrong, incels are justified in hating women, but they take this hate and indiscriminately apply it to marriage.
Why are christcucks so fucking autistic? Yeah bro nothing wrong with getting married, it's not a scam or anything.

All these Low IQ posts today. Marriage isn't a problem, in fact it's the solution. Statistics back this up. The problem is Marrying non virgins and not supporting systems of enforced monogamy. Virgin women are the least statistically likely to initiate divorce, highest level of reported happiness in the couple, active and happy sex lives, etc.

All these MGTOW tier "marriage is bad" copers don't have the mental capacity to look at the fine details.

Why are christcucks so fucking autistic? Yeah bro nothing wrong with getting married, it's not a scam or anything.
See
All these Low IQ posts today. Marriage isn't a problem, in fact it's the solution. Statistics back this up. The problem is Marrying non virgins and not supporting systems of enforced monogamy. Virgin women are the least statistically likely to initiate divorce, highest level of reported happiness in the couple, active and happy sex lives, etc.

All these MGTOW tier "marriage is bad" copers don't have the mental capacity to look at the fine details.

-

Married women are the happiest. The problem is you hate women and choose to hate women along with it. Women are the problem, not marriage. A chaste, Christian marriage is the solution.

I understand why incels may have a negative view on marriage. I think the incel hate of marriage is just misdirected hate of women. Don’t get me wrong, incels are justified in hating women, but they take this hate and indiscriminately apply it to marriage.

Marriage in itself is the perfect union of chaste man, virgin wife, and God. Anything outside of this, which is probably 97% of “marriages” these days, is a marriage destined to fail and hardly a marriage at all.

I firmly believe that if truecels can get married to a virgin women in a Christian context, they can recover from the effects of inceldom. Anything out of this is cope.
I completely agree, but with the erosion of modern values marriage is becoming more and more pointless. Women have all the sexual power in the world to whore around before marriage so you're almost guaranteed to marry a nonvirgin woman and in many cases a complete slut. Then she will most likely be one of those career women who expects you to do half the housework and still yells at you when she comes home. Then the kids will be spoiled brats and the boy is likely to be a failure/incel and the girl likely to be a whore like her mother. You cannot escape the feminist jew.