Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels cope by going mgtow

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180714 145434

"A-Atleast I don't have to worry about getting std's right guys?"
Holy kek at this guys delusion,he's a 28 year old virgin trying to act like everything is okay.
Screenshot 20180714 145652

"I-I don't mind, at least I have tons of free time to myself."
I'm sure this guy is going to enjoy it when he's in his mid 30's as a lonely virgin spending his free time on videocopes.

I wish there wasn't so much animosity between incels and MGTOW type groups.. we need to spread the blackpill together. :feelsbadman:

28 years old?? My god he looks 38

I wish there wasn't so much animosity between incels and MGTOW type groups.. we need to spread the blackpill together. :feelsbadman:

Nah, but some incels hate on mgtow for no reason

If you want to be a femoid worshipping cuck then ok

I bet that's the 28 year old curry 5ft3 virgin that there was a post on earlier

we are both coping at the end of the day, who cares.

Redpill/MGTOW/Incels need to stick together.

Incel is a place to hang learn the blackpill
MGTOW is the strategy you should be pursuing to become self suffcient
Redpill if you ascend.

PUA is our distant cousin. There, but we have to put him in his place.

I used to identify as a MGTOW, but no matter how many redpills I would swallow, it only took one blackpill for everything to make sense.

I am forgiving of MGTOWs because I understand their reasoning. Let's stipulate that most of them are incels. Why are they saying they're MGTOW?

It's because they realize that they can't get regular sex and female companionship without beta-buxing hard, and they don't want to beta-buxx, or they simply can't because they're too poor.

Lmaoo

The funniest thing is that these mgtow copers don’t realize that mgtow will actually BENEFIT women, since they’ll have less and less low value men (mainly in looks) approaching them.

“But but what about betabux”

Women are joining stem fields en masse for a valid reason: to avoid being betabuxxed by some cuck and instead always hook up with the upper tier males they desire, even past the wall (which is an mgtow meme by itself).

Lmaoo

The funniest thing is that these mgtow copers don’t realize that mgtow will actually BENEFIT women, since they’ll have less and less low value men (mainly in looks) approaching them.

“But but what about betabux”

Women are joining stem fields en masse for a valid reason: to avoid being betabuxxed by some cuck and instead always hook up with the upper tier males they desire, even past the wall (which is an mgtow meme by itself).
That last part is really true. Modern woman have absolutely no need for betabux. Most of them have jobs or will be getting jobs, and they usually have high paying jobs like managers.
Now that betabuxing is no longer an option for men the dating experience get a even worse.

(((MGTOW))) is the cope to end all copes.

MGTOW is a near perfect example of the saying, "Ignorance is bliss".

I was MGTOW for two years, met a lot of like minded individuals, had a lot of intelligent conversations, etc.
If I can bring anything from those years of experience within their community - They're indeed coping. Although MGTOW and Incels share a lot of the same beliefs, one of the key differences is that MGTOW genuinely believe that if they wanted a woman, they could easily get one. For obvious reasons, they're wrong. There are very few semi-desirable men in the MGTOW community and those types tend to lead the other incels in denial, because that's what the large majority of MGTOW are. Incels in denial.

A lot of them, although they will never admit it, hope that even though they can't get women in the present they will be able to in the future because they used their immense free time getting money and other resources. What they fail to realize, however, is that the idea of a "betabux" is dying, and it's dying fast. Because women can get well paying jobs and will get these jobs increasingly in the future, they soon will no longer need a beta provider. Soon, all men that hope to be "Betabux" (Which is almost all of MGTOW) will be just as alone as we are, if they were not already.

MGTOW is a very satisfying cope, however. I pursued many hobbies, did a lot of different things that temporarily distracted the feeling in my stomach that my life is over and would consider the time I was MGTOW as a positive experience, although it is a huge cope.

I used to identify as a MGTOW, but no matter how many redpills I would swallow, it only took one blackpill for everything to make sense.
we are both coping at the end of the day, who cares.
These.

MGTOWs who are basically incels should honestly just cut the alpha bullshit, be honest and change their name to MSTOWs.

It would cut out a lot of the animosity between them and incels tbh.

Next up we're just gonna sart calling ourselves "Involuntary MGTOW"

They need to rot here with us.