Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.co room/battlestation/computer setup megathread

EVERYONE ITT mogs me :cryfeels:

Untitled

pc died so i only have a macbook now, my mum took this picture

Yours mog, and i scal people who don't know shit about computers.

My pc mogs, yes. But my setup looks shitty ngl. I need to renovate my house.

What i do is to sell and buy, waiting 5 years to change your gpu will make you loose money, but selling it and buy a new one every one/two years won't cost much.

For example you see your for 100$ add 50$ and buy a newer one will cost you less than buying one at a full price every 5 years.

I do the same. Sold my own old one and put a bit extra to get the new one.
What do you think of mine? :feelstrash:

View attachment 375662

Looks cozy and neat.

Last edited:
Mine is weird, so it would be completely noticeable to anyone who sees it. It's an immediate dox, so I'll opt out tbh. I'll PM anyone who wants to see it who is trustworthy.
What do you think of mine? :feelstrash:

PB210005.JPG
Is that an Autonomous chair? Are those any good? I was going to get one, but they were new to the market at the time and I didn't want to take a $400 risk.

Is that an Autonomous chair? Are those any good? I was going to get one, but they were new to the market at the time and I didn't want to take a $400 risk.

Yes it is. I don't think they are worth it tbh, they are overpriced for what they are and you're mostly paying for like a hundred adjustments you'll likely never use.

Still a hundred times better than those shitty and ugly "gaming" chairs though.