Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCELS.CO NEEds to PUT OUT A SATEMENT FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
MAKE THE INCELS.CO WHITE STICK FIGURE LOOKING DOWN BLACK AMD HAVE SARGE FUCKING MAKE A STATEMENT ADRESSING BLACK LIVES MATTERS

BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER WHITE SILENCE IS BLACK VIOLENCE SEARGE IS VIOLENT HES PARTICIPATING IN SYSTMEIC RACISM BLACKS ARR FUCKING HERE TOO

I thought you didnt care about the lives of niggers.

I agree. FUCK wh*te people.

Yeah this is actually a good idea, should defo get some HTMLcel to do that, hopefully then IT will give some credit, plus we should end it with something about unity, that we are same, mayo, BBC, curry, rice, sand, bean and foids should take a look at themselves and not be such Nazis

fuck
niggers

i bet getting dicked by BBC made you change your mind :feelskek:
stfu u racist ass crakca i hate yo dumb ass stupdi ass nigga u dont see black lives as human lives

Fuck that. We're not cucks. I don't give a shit about the lives of some monkeys who destroy stores and cause chaos. A small minority making over 60% of crimes. I'm sorry for all the blacks in here, but you have to admit that what I say is true. You don't see whites, Indians, Chinese doing any of this. My country is also considered the black sheep in regards to the people that migrated to west Europe (the gypsy minority especially) and I completely agree with them. So sorry not sorry

Fuck that. We're not cucks. I don't give a shit about the lives of some monkeys who destroy stores and cause chaos. A small minority making over 60% of crimes. I'm sorry for all the blacks in here, but you have to admit that what I say is true. You don't see whites, Indians, Chinese doing any of this. My country is also considered the black sheep in regards to the people that migrated to west Europe (the gypsy minority especially) and I completely agree with them. So sorry not sorry
blackpill bulgaria

I agree, black olives matter.

And make the banana brown or maybe a fast big black eggplant. @SergeantIncel @Master

Statement from IncelsCo:

during these tough times, we wanted to remind you that black lives matter, but white lives matter a little bit more. Actually black lives don’t really matter unless they’re picking cotton. Thank you and have a great day.

Last edited:
No theory, no ready-made system, no book that has ever been written will save the world.

Blackcel lives matter, other niggers can all die for what I care

Bowel movements matter

Only racist ass crakkkas would disagree with this post, aint dat rite niggaz?

The only thing I stand with them on is destroy it all, preferably smashing up cucked arrogant libtards out there with them. We're on your side, we're on your side they cry.

Sarge right now:
tabu.jpg

the fascistic mods wont like that

BLM virtue signalling is a good way to cynically 'buy' good boy points and get away with breaking the law.

I don't hate niggers i only hate thugs

Jfl did someone actually say this about .co?

Fecal skin matter

BLACK INCEL LIVES MATTER

Let's get a 4chan-style letter posting campaign going:

IT'S OKAY

TO SPIT
ON
WHITE

WOMEN

#EthnicLivesMatter

It's funny there'll never be curry or asian lives matter despite being the most oppressed races in the west (men only though)

blackcel lives matter

BLACK NIGGERS MATTER

#Black male lives matter, males are the only one who get tortured, shot for no reason, and systematically abused, Blacks are seen inferior based on color alone, and only top 1% of blacks get any respect in society, people may virtue signal all they want but we all know all things considered if you were to choose you were to choose white vs black? Even black women choose white men over their own, correction - every race of women would betray their men for some white dick
It's simple halo
Whites can't help but feel superior because of this reason, just how women feel superior to men without any concrete evidence of actually being superior, but because people show them that they hold much more value than the black male, racists are just people who stop virtue signalling and show people of the world how much we value those that we see beneath us
The only reason we have these protest is because of tyrones facing discrimination, and people wanting to virtue signal whilst looting and raiding to their hearts content, it's win win situation for them, none of these people actually give a damn about the average black male cause they unattractive and halo effect in use.

View: https://youtu.be/RxAEXUyGM94

I think the statement should be "no lives matter", because it fucking doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back