Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels.co at night

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Just something I have to get off my chest, this has been going on for a long time now, but tonight is my breaking point.

It’s really sad being on this forum at night. Like from 0:00 to 3:00 (EST). It’s so inactive and quiet, and I feel lonely, I mean I always feel lonely but at least I’m accepted here.

But around 80 percent of the forum (if I remember correctly) lives in either the Americas or Europe, and during this time, most people are asleep. And I can’t fall asleep so I stay up and browse the forum. And it seems so quiet and stripped of livelihood.

Of course, every day is a new day and in the morning we’re all alive and shitposting to our hearts’ content, but this place at night just seems so... otherworldly.

It's over for timezonecels.

Yeah I can relate. Damn near everything is dead at night. Even so, sometimes the best company we have is ourselves brother(less idiots to deal with JFL).

My friend is only awake during night so he won't get as much suifuel when he goes outside

i'm here every night :feelstrash:

More overnight cels needed.

I usually stay up to 2 AM, but there's also the timezone issue

It wasn’t always like this

The discord server is dead too and it's more active than the forum, plus many permabanned members are active there. Not sure why things are so quiet each night.

Sleeping is a good cope. Just this.

didnt read bc of ur font choice
The discord server is dead too and it's more active than the forum, plus many permabanned members are active there. Not sure why things are so quiet each night.
i wonder why

I’m a nigh time wagecuck, so I’m always here at night.

Yes bro, I know that feeling. I am often active at night.

Agreed even though I usually stay up until 1AM in the night, sometimes until 2AM in the morning browsing & posting on this forum.

Itz pretty dead when im most active

that sucks dude

but then again, your timezone is in a different universe so

I'm in southamerica, time zone fucks me up sometimes, but Ive learned to adapt, and I usually don't post at night

sorri boio cant stay 25/8 here forever

solution: hire more incels to post during graveyard shift