Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels, Chads, and high status men all feel the same about foids

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
I've seen many Chads and high status men express practically the same viewpoints about women, and it makes sense if you think about it. Chad doesn't respect women because he sees how they'll risk their relationships and put up with being a cum dumpster just to have a chance at his dick. High status men see how women react completely differently to them even though practically nothing about them changed except their money and status. Seriously, how many times have you heard rappers talk about how many women were "on their dick" after they rose to fame? Chris Brown even made a song saying that women will cheat with a higher status man the first chance they get, it's literally a blackpill (and funnily enough foids will twerk and dance in the club to these same songs that shit on them).

Even fucking Tupac did a complete 180 on how he treated/viewed women after he rose to fame:

The truth is that incel-like ideology is more commonly subscribed to than the cucks at IT would like to think it is. The difference is that because we're incels, when we say it it's automatically dismissed as "bitter" & "virgin rage", but the real truth is that many other men feel the same way we do. A lot of these men feel no need to speak out or talk about it though because they're benefiting from the system.

incel-like ideology
Soy+boy+grin_f35656_6529216.jpg

true. I've heard a lot of guys said incel type things, but they still believe bluepilled things like theres someone for everyone and that everyone has a chance.

Did you just want an excuse to post that picture?
There's no "incel like ideology", only common sense and knowledge what reality is. We see femoids without any illusions, how is that a sense of reality became an "ideology" one day?

There's no "incel like ideology", only common sense and knowledge what reality is. We see femoids without any illusions, how is that a sense of reality became an "ideology" one day?

It's obviously not common sense because if it was everyone would be blackpilled. Therefore it's "incel ideology".

It's obviously not common sense because if it was everyone would be blackpilled.
It doesn't work like that. People are raised deluded from the start,of course you would expect them to struggle in accepting it. Most of people acknowledged of blackpill know it's true, but refuse to belive it.

If everyone was black pilled we would go extinct

Only men at the poles can see women for what they are. Normies stare at the sun and can't see past their mirage. :feelsbadman:

It doesn't work like that. People are raised deluded from the start,of course you would expect them to struggle in accepting it. Most of people acknowledged of blackpill know it's true, but refuse to belive it.

You're arguing semantics and missing the point of the thread. It doesn't matter whether "it's actual reality" or whether "people acknowledge it subconsciously". My whole point is that many men express viewpoints that are very in line with our own. Calling me out because I used a certain word to describe it is pointless nitpicking.

If we all feel the same then why do we all tolerate their shit?

Together we can make sex machines even better.

There's also my last point. Like I said, the top men have no need to call out or acknowledge that hypergamy is occurring because they're the ones benefiting from it.

There's also my last point. Like I said, the top men have no need to call out or acknowledge that hypergamy is occurring because they're the ones benefiting from it.
Sooner or later women are going to start thinking they're too good for the chadest of chad. And the famous men are already getting #metoo'd