Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels blamed for the New Zealand Mosque shooting

@anon
There is a difference between anti immigration as a sympton of political decline and being a WN. :feelsthink:

Learn to read. I said I see race as irrelevant. There are still cultural and (socio)economical global problems though, that are a problem. Letting refugees in will not solve these. It's pointless.

Actually nigger in this case came from the opposite direction (yes I used to have to do with immigrants and black culture). Might be this place added to the emergence of the word. I actually don't like racial slurs and thougt about deleting it.

Just because you have no fucking clue about me, politics or history, doesn't mean I am disengeuous.

Take care soy incoming. The thing is even though I see refugees not as a solution I can still see them as people and I know where your thougts come from, what WN breeds and your stupid conspiracy theories to well.

I could have deconstructed your initial "point" genuinly but the is no point arguing with people doing this in bad faith and even if I would you would just dodge sooner or later.

WN ideology is a dead end. You all know it. Get over it.

You don't lose your virginity as a 30+ year old as a chad. Stop coping SFcel.
Adolf was probably slaying left and right as a hobo in Vienna. Dude even fucked his own niece. He was temporarily volcel at best when he was obsessed with his mom.

Basically this, there was nothing logical or right about this murdering it was just straight up a fucked up hate crime on innocents

U do realise those hypergamous whore stacies are the reason for a fuck tonne of problems right? And u wanna support them?

This tbh, these white people have an internal problem (hypergamous whores) so a lot of this is just cope.

Also barking at some innocent brown people isn't gonna solve shit, because you need to remember (((who's))) bombing the shit out of them in the first place, forcing them to become refugees

View attachment 98260
What bluepilled nonsense.

Muslim immigration/refugees creates incels in the native population. They are not just some innocent brown people. They are actively replacing and ethnically cleansing whites and creating white incels.

Doesnt matter. If you wanna put millions of of coloreds in european coutries then you can fuck right off and ill glady support white nationalists. Every country is nationalists except for european countries. White countries are for everybody. I dont think so.
You're literally spouting a white supremacist meme that is complete bullshit with even a second of introspection.
Retards like you are the ones making people associate incel with "angry white racist men"

You're literally spouting a white supremacist meme that is complete bullshit with even a second of introspection.
Retards like you are the ones making people associate incel with "angry white racist men"
That doesn´t make what he says less true does it? In 10 - 20 years, large boats filled to the brim with young men will be coming to Europe from Sub-Saharan Africa. And they will be competition.

FEMA will be coming for us soon

Everybody I dont like is an incel
Every criminal is an incel
Mass shooter? Incel

The shooter was swimming in prime white pussy but he's an incel now.....

978wrbo4hfm21.jpg

JFL normies are brain damaged.

What bluepilled nonsense.

Muslim immigration/refugees creates incels in the native population. They are not just some innocent brown people. They are actively replacing and ethnically cleansing whites and creating white incels.
Lmao u actually believe immigrants are the cause of inceldom? Are you really going to ignore everything this board has been saying about hypergamy, smv, tinder, sexual revolution, feminism, the advantage of being chad and so on and just blame it all on some brown people? Thats very dismissive of the blackpill

And u do realise how low the smvs of ethnic people are right? Like there's tonnes of ethnic incels lmao. If anything, whites are still highly favoured in the dating scene

So yeah, just cut the bluepilled cope of "muh immigrants are causing inceldom"

we are just scapegoats i guess

Lmao u actually believe immigrants are the cause of inceldom? Are you really going to ignore everything this board has been saying about hypergamy, smv, tinder, sexual revolution, feminism, the advantage of being chad and so on and just blame it all on some brown people? Thats very dismissive of the blackpill

And u do realise how low the smvs of ethnic people are right? Like there's tonnes of ethnic incels lmao. If anything, whites are still highly favoured in the dating scene
View attachment 98388

I don't care about these nonsense online dating surveys/charts. They are irrelevant. Plus it's mainly the younger generation anyway where white girls are rejecting white boys and going for ethnics. They aren't going to be represented in any of these online dating charts.

And even if white women had no interest in these ethnic immigrants at all that still doesn't change the fact that they are ethnically cleansing the native population and are actively hostile and violent towards them. Muslims don't assimilate at all. The fucking Chinese assimilate better than the Muslims. And these are countries like Germany and Sweden that had nothing to do with any wars or imperialism in the middle east. They go to these countries, are actively hateful and violent towards the natives despite the fact that they were welcomed with open arms and demand that the people in these countries bend over backwards to accommodate them and their religion. I've heard of people being attacked for eating pork for Christ's sake. In the fucking Netherlands and Germany. They segregate themselves and form "no go" zones where even the police can't go. They groom and rape children, commit terrorist attacks, riot in the streets etc. and this is all to people who gave them asylum and helped them.

The fucking colonists in America treated the Natives better than Muslims treat Europeans.

How dumb are these people the whole incel white nationalist link has been proven false too many times

We r the best scape goats now i guess. Its gotta be those pathetic, misogynist, racist, ugly virgins... yup of course. It cant just be a guy who attacked a bunch of people because he hated Islamic. Nope cant be that!
R.i.p to those who lost their lives tho.

OP has a nazi flag in the backgrouund of his avi second poster SS runes and a swastika in his title.

Also OP: Why do people associate us wihte terrorist racists and islamophobes.

Third poster posts a meme including anders breivik

Fourth see: for yourself.
Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

:feelshmm:

Yet it's always people like you getting triggered first.

Is it possible they layed the finger in the right wound and we have a white supremacist problem on the forum?

Oy vey!!! Racist! Shut it down goyim!

Imagine taking the political views of shitposting teenage autists here seriously.

That doesn´t make what he says less true does it? In 10 - 20 years, large boats filled to the brim with young men will be coming to Europe from Sub-Saharan Africa. And they will be competition.
It's not "white countries for everybody". It's "white countries are rich".
People don't immigrate to, says, Zimbabwe not because "african countries for africans", it's because no one fucking wants to. They'd love it if white people wanted to immigrate en masse and bring their money with them. That's why it's a stupid meme and if you believe it you are a retard who doesn't understand EXTREMELY basic economics. People go where money is.

LMAO this guy was a fucking chadlite in his younger photos, not surprised they blamed it on us

The shooter was swimming in prime white pussy but he's an incel now.....

978wrbo4hfm21.jpg

JFL normies are brain damaged.
Jesus fucking Christ personality theory BTFO yet again. Autism is NOT a death sentence. You can be a short spree killing autist who posts the Navy SEAL copypasta in your manifesto, and you will swim in pussy if you're good-looking. JFL @ the subhuman spergs who think it's their mental handicap making them incel.

Unironicaly, inceldom is a primary motivation for most terrorists in the middle east.

It's not like this site makes it hard for people to make the association...
Of course people who say all incels are this and that are retarded, but this community is just like the manosphere in YouTube or any other site. Plagued with conspiracy theories and widely held borderline alt-right opinions.

> using the term "incel" disparagingly

He was a coward for killing children it doesn't matter who they are, children shouldn't be killed same goes for Sandy hook attack where children are killed. Both this guy and Adam lanza are cowards. Whoever kill children are cowards. Killing children is not manliness, it's show how he is coward

Also think if someone killed your children,or your relatives you wouldn't support these cowards
You can't sympathize with such things unless you lose someone you know or your kid etc.
I don't agree that the guy is necessity a children killer. They just happen to be around. I do agree on your point though,

Real warriors are like Cho. Cho fought against superior opponents and had a impressive slaycount. He argued with a stacy and her boyfriend and sent them both to Gandy before bravely marching through the battlefield of Virginia. In there he smartly locked the doors with chains to ensure maximum damage.

Unlike the kiwi he took the battle against his oppressers and oppressors of his people to their territory. Cho fiercely went room to room pewpewing many evil enemies, sending to the judgement of Gandy. He was tackled by a ROTC jock which Cho regimes the superiority. That Jock was sent to Gandy.

Cho fought against degenerate bullies for his people, that is us, autisric, bullied, oppressed, ostracized people. He fought against superior foes thought to be impossible to be beaten by us.

And that's with two peashooter pistols. Cho didn't had 5.56 ARs and semi auto shotgun (which was used by aussie to blast the greeting muslim)

Mr. Aussie targeted mostly blackpilled ethnicels who likely have it shit enough already. They were in the mosque to peacefully pray to cope with their inceldom.

I hope Gandy forgives the ethnicels dead in the shooting.

Last edited:
OP has a nazi flag in the backgrouund of his avi second poster SS runes and a swastika in his title.

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

Is it possible they layed the finger in the right wound and we have a white supremacist problem on the forum?
We don't. White males simply tend to be the most emarginated sexually and socially

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

We don't. White males simply tend to be the most emarginated sexually and socially
Is that abad thing?

It's just the acknowledgemnt of the potential of evil in evry human in contrast to some racial theory. Thee is much more proof for that than the other, if any.

I am not even per se against big business, if that is you critique.
Jared Taylor would burst your ass in debate
> using the term "incel" disparagingly
View attachment 98614
I kinda feel the urge to beat the shit outta him

Last edited:
Some piece of shit called Paul Buchanan (link with him below)

related us all to the shooter saying "they are confused and fustrated, they don't have girlfriends"

Just look at him he don't look like Chad at all.

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

Taste of my own poison? I called you a fag because you're a fag, not because I think you're gay. Then you went on about dropping the soap and getting fucked in the ass, nice projection. You sound like a numale redditor and you probably are one.

Why do numales like you come here?

Dropping in the word "nigger" and "fag" here and there won't make you fit in. You're obviously a redditor.
You're disingenuous too and obviously very pro immigration, why deny it? You don't have to explicity say you're pro immigration. You've implied it plenty of times.
Someone who is not pro immigration won't defend it so vehemently.

Negative IQ statement right there.

It was a terrorist attack, not just "a shooting."

Hate crimes are the weapons of the Cathedral to ostracize undesirables, with shootings the recent examples of it

This further proves foid's low levels of IQ
Ded srs
Tbhtbh

Doesnt matter. If you wanna put millions of of coloreds in european coutries then you can fuck right off and ill glady support white nationalists. Every country is nationalists except for european countries. White countries are for everybody. I dont think so.

You are basically one Red Ice livestream away from being a WN, so you might as well just embrace it. Stop looking for excuses to be one.

"I swear to God, if I see one more white woman dating an ethnic, I will become a WN!!" - LOL. You are already are one. Just embrace it.

BTW, as a black guy, I can understand some of WNs' concerns. Not wanting low-IQ, criminalistic, welfare-using ethnics or Islam to take over. That makes sense. WNs pretend not to be racist and say that they just have a concern for their race, but then when you see their behaviour, it speaks volumes.

Comment section on a white pedo video on YouTube: "Fucking scum!"
...On an ethnic pedo: " Fucking dindu! Fucking muslim. Go back to X. Race war!!! Sleeping beast!!"

Call it morbid, but I like seeing the butthurt from WNs about losing ground. I guess I kind of want a race war to start - not because I want races to clash, but because I want civilization to disappear in a cloud of nuclear smoke. I want this planet gone. If it takes a race war for that to happen then so be it.

The life of a WN is one full of raised cortisol and constant anger, esp if you live in North America or Western Europe. There is nothing you can do about the demographics change other than vote (which doesn't work, see Brexit) or go on a spree which will kill a handful of people but won't change anything on a large scale. There is nothing you can do, really.
Theres nothing to address. Go ahead and let coloreds come in. I for one welcome the race war.

despite what I said in my post above, there will never be a race war. A few lone-gunmen, sure, but the govt isn't going to suddenly turn on 20% of its population and start killing them. It's the govt that actually WANTS ethnics in the West.

It's cope to believe a race war is going to happen on home soil. I think you WNs would prefer a race war cuz then you could actually FIGHT, but with immigration, you literally just have to sit back and watch it happen.

I wish you WNs would blame your women for having fewer children too.

Last edited:
I made a shitty video on this. LIKE SUBSCRIBE DONATE CLICK THE BELL THINGY

Started out as a buzzword used to dismiss anyone who opposed intersectional feminism. Now it's a catch all phrase to refer all associated with right wingers when in fact most white nationalists would want to purge the world off incels.

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

this...
unfortunately our community does itsself no favors in this regard. the glorification of Elliot Roger and Alek Minassion isn't helpful either...

View attachment 98388

Respond to me last post ITT

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

Not a problem.

I just want whites to be a majority

What is with this race-coping?

"I may be a subhuman, unable to pairbond, incel for life, a genetic-deadend but at least there are lot of guys around with the same skin colour as me."

Whites being a majority would change NOTHING in your life except you would be able claim some collective "achievement" for being in the majority. "Yeah, boys we did it! We got our birthrates above 2.1. Well not me, personally because I am a khhv, but I mean WE as in you, as in WE WHITES as in ME AND YOU, as in WE. Derp".

Have you ever been racially attacked by ethnics? I've never been attacked by whites but I have been on the receiving end of racism. But I've also been on the receiving end of my own race acting like cunts. You're in for a lot of POWERLESS ANGER because whites will not become a majority. In fact, things are going in the opposite direction. Whites will always exist though. Your race isn't going nowhere, just the numbers will change.

Fifth agrees

Sixth quotes third

damn.:feelsokman: