Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels blamed again

My opinion on blanket blaming and needless fearmongering such as this can be seen below... :feelsjuice:

This is actually just showing the logical vendettas and biases foids so like to harbor; anyone that acts in an unpleasant or otherwise seemingly "hostile" way to them is, regardless of their actual inceldom status, an incel... :feelsclown:

As they can only relate negative behaviour with their perception of an unattractive physical appearance, and not being able to ascend, showing their true view of subhumans like us; the shekel-funded media and those who consume it also have a hand on this, using the term "incel" as a catch-all for any man who might have beliefs that contrast with the usual bluepilled nonsense, or those who might commit the heinous crime of wrongthink against the modern state of hypergamy and foid standards. :feelsUgh:

Simply another boogeyman for foids and other coping bluepillers to take up and point at; we are much less of a threat to foids compared to mogger domestic abusers and other thugmaxxers they routinely get with, only we're usually subhumans they can actually hate. :feelshaha:

this is the norm. Also notice the fact that they always seem to claim that incels are white. They scream "Incels are racist" not realizing that just assuming all incels are white is racist. JFL at this clown media

Free advertising

Be careful there are incels here!

Very disappointed with The Economist here. I listen to the podcast and read their magazines often and I know they like to pride themselves on trying to bring some common sense to a polarized world, but this video just misses the mark. They literally have no opposing views to the premise proposed. They provide 9 attacks since 2014 to show we're a threat and provide no deeper analysis. They don't talk about how many of those incels were on mind altering medication and or neurodivergent. Heck, we don't even know if they're all actually incel attacks. They show AM's picture but don't reference the court case where the judge says:
I am sure that resentment towards women who were never interested him was a factor in this attack, but not the driving force. Instead, as he told every assessor, he piggybacked on the incel movement to ratchet up his own notoriety.

They don't talk about how the number of incels as a proportion of the population is rising nor do they even bother to compare violence committed by incels against violence committed by sex havers. I know sex havers win that fight every time.

They also have that hack Kaitlyn Regehr, who put out the Secret Life of Incels documentary which the BBC took down due to bad journalism. She's out to get us and everything she says should be fact checked rigorously. From a normies perspective, anyone dying due to an incel just being pissed sounds outrageous, however, they need to look deeper and see what the actual cause is. Not only that, they have to realize inceldom is rising so it's not some weird terrorism subculture but a general societal phenomenon.

Most importantly, we as incels need to be compared to sex havers with regards to violence. In 2021, 51% of foids (57) killed by men in England were killed by their partners. Have 57 foids been killed due to incel "extremists" in decade we have been prevalent?

Also: WE ARE APOLITICAL. An incel can have a political ideology, but incels in general have no unifying political ideology.

Last edited:
I hate being lumped in with those retarded Qfags.

>This is a pattern of behavior that should be monitored and intercepted
Do they ever stop and consider why this "pattern of behavior" has become so prevalent? It's not like they destroy our copes, support polygamy and promiscuity and shit on us based on immutable characteristics, no certainly not. And we definitely aren't being monitored by all of the governments that are worth anything. They can never seem to think about it for more than five seconds.

Very disappointed with The Economist here. I listen to the podcast and read their magazines often and I know they like to pride themselves on trying to bring some common sense to a polarized world, but this video just misses the mark. They literally have no opposing views to the premise proposed. They provide 9 attacks since 2014 to show we're a threat and provide no deeper analysis. They don't talk about how many of those incels were on mind altering medication and or neurodivergent. Heck, we don't even know if they're all actually incel attacks. They show AM's picture but don't reference the court case where the judge says:

They don't talk about how the number of incels as a proportion of the population is rising nor do they even bother to compare violence committed by incels against violence committed by sex havers. I know sex havers win that fight every time.

They also have that hack Kaitlyn Regehr, who put out the Secret Life of Incels documentary which the BBC took down due to bad journalism. She's out to get us and everything she says should be fact checked rigorously. From a normies perspective, anyone dying due to an incel just being pissed sounds outrageous, however, they need to look deeper and see what the actual cause is. Not only that, they have to realize inceldom is rising so it's not some weird terrorism subculture but a general societal phenomenon.

Most importantly, we as incels need to be compared to sex havers with regards to violence. In 2021, 51% of foids (57) killed by men in England were killed by their partners. Have 57 foids been killed due to incel "extremists" in decade we have been prevalent?

Also: WE ARE APOLITICAL. An incel can have a political ideology, but incels in general have no unifying political ideology.
It's so retarded that they try to force that incels are some sort of organized terrorist group but incel is just a characteristic of a person and that has always existed, the only difference is that nowadays there is a meeting of these individuals on the internet
It's very bizarre all this misinformation about incel that the media exposes, they don't even know what an incel is

Foids are trying to get government to put us in prison labour camp for life

They don't want incels to be violent
But at the same time they encourage us to behave like this
Talk about soy logic (or rather lack of)

I have a theroy that this video is sopposed to be not as a way of turning left wingers against us, but to deter men like us from joining us. A bullshit stealth shame in a way to make the fakecells to think they will get the girl and good life. Its a illusion. Were not the threat to normies. This video is a threat to us. Not to take us down but to prevent us from growing.

quite surprising nobody's pointing out such a noticeable correlation between soyciety and 1984's 2 minute hate — especially in the blackpill community.

goldstein.jpg

emmanuel goldstein = inklers

They don't want incels to be violent
But at the same time they encourage us to behave like this
Talk about soy logic (or rather lack of)
They do want incels to be violent, they just pretend otherwise to mask their ER-mongering. It gives them more justification for persecution and demonization, two seemingly contradictory factors that in reality just serve the same fucked up goal of social eugenics, pushing us further and further out of the realm of social existence etc.

It's for this reason I supremely laugh at those who play into the ER-mongering outside of satire, they're knowingly playing along with the media narrative tbh

They do want incels to be violent, they just pretend otherwise to mask their ER-mongering. It gives them more justification for persecution and demonization, two seemingly contradictory factors that in reality just serve the same fucked up goal of social eugenics, pushing us further and further out of the realm of social existence etc.

It's for this reason I supremely laugh at those who play into the ER-mongering outside of satire, they're knowingly playing along with the media narrative tbh
:bigbrain: