Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels bad luck syndrome

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
I have recently been asked by someone to complete a game and could not do so. My whole life people have asked me to do something and I could not deliver something goes wrong all time and no matter how hard I try it always fails. Can anybody relate to my experiences?

I have had the same thing happen. I almost hit 200k plus salaries a few times but always got rejected in the end. Despite grinding an utter shit ton. All because bad luck. I also tried stocks Maxxing recently and that got fucked. I also used to test my luck against scratch tickets and it was terrible

I have had the same thing happen. I almost hit 200k plus salaries a few times but always got rejected in the end. Despite grinding an utter shit ton. All because bad luck. I also tried stocks Maxxing recently and that got fucked. I also used to test my luck against scratch tickets and it was terrible
OMG you poor sod I stay away from lottery because of the bad luck that I have, save your money man. Buy it on something useful or pleasurable. Better yet invest as much as you can in a savings account

What job do you do now?