Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels arent ugly" bluepilled normie rates incels.

That guy is actually unattractive though. Dark skin is a few points off alone. The nose is a point or two deduction.
His hair looks like kinky negro shit (I have trouble telling because the lighting) so that's automatically a few points off. Now his good points...nothing. He is a typical ethnicel.

Lol at copers here. He's a good looking ethnic stfu.

Lol he really said the first brown skinned subhuman was a Chad
tIS-6-.gif

That brown guy on the left of the thumbnail is at least a 6/10. The asian's a 5/10. The white guys a 3.5-4/10.

That brown guy on the left of the thumbnail is at least a 6/10. The asian's a 5/10. The white guys a 3.5-4/10.

That white dude needs to eat a fucking hamburger, but hey, at least he can go to Asia in the worst case scenario, he doesn't look that ugly to me. He can easily get plenty of Asians and ethnic girls on his dick, maybe even a white girl.

That white dude needs to eat a fucking hamburger, but hey, at least he can go to Asia in the worst case scenario, he doesn't look that ugly to me. He can easily get plenty of Asians and ethnic girls on his dick, maybe even a white girl.
You're delusional or trolling. I'm pretty sure you're doing the latter.

Btw, I believe no ethnic on this forum is into cumskin whores.

That nibba has no idea about any ethnic on this forum.
I used to be. Not anymore. I find them disgusting now.