Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels arent ugly" bluepilled normie rates incels.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Lol he really said the first brown skinned subhuman was a Chad
tIS-6-.gif

S A M P L I N G

B I A S

At least the guy is trying to be encouraging. I prefer a guy like this to the shallow whores and assorted dickheads who mock us.

The main thing that's annoying about this cunt is his lack of knowledge.he browses here nonstop but doesn't know who zyros is and thinks hes maybe an incel,also pretending that all incels look like the ones in the megathread.

Percentage of media whore normoids who claim looks don't matter - 94%. Percentage of media whore normoids who would date/fuck a sub-5 - 0%. These people should only be allowed to post on YouTube and the like about such matters if they put their money where their mouth is a have sex with a subhuman. But, of course, they never would. Ditto the IT cucklet hypocrites.

he called the first guy chad, im done

noses are the ugliest part of the human body

If she thinks that way she should date us

But no

She's just a virtue signaling ho

That long haired Chad was a troll right? But yeah the majority of people who would willingly post their pics online, even here, are decent looking volcels or mentalcels (a lot of them here apparently).

This dude definitely looks ugly. Bad skin and he's ethnik.

I disagree. I'd say he looks quite handsome. And being ethnic is not a disadvantage. I've never seen an ethnic having difficulty getting girlfriends in a white man's land, either from their own stock or stealing them from us.

If she thinks that way she should date us

But no

She's just a virtue signaling ho
The video creator is a man that is obsessed with incels not a female.
I disagree. I'd say he looks quite handsome. And being ethnic is not a disadvantage. I've never seen an ethnic having difficulty getting girlfriends in a white man's land, either from their own stock or stealing them from us.
He looks Indian ethnic not black, and being Indian is definitely a disadvantage.

Faggots

they are mentally ill

jfl at that "incel" curry he mogs everyone here except maybe zyros, but even then he framemogs zyros as well

probably never even spoke to a girl before.

"I'm just a straight dude on the internet"

LOL coulda fooled me

There is even some dude on youtube claiming that eggman was a 3-5/10.

Percentage of media whore normoids who claim looks don't matter - 94%. Percentage of media whore normoids who would date/fuck a sub-5 - 0%. These people should only be allowed to post on YouTube and the like about such matters if they put their money where their mouth is a have sex with a subhuman. But, of course, they never would. Ditto the IT cucklet hypocrites.
change it to roasites because even regular normie men would settle for a sub1 woman if she meets his criteria

Maybe I'll start making videos on incels and start gaining money too.

Virtue signallling normie

Are you on some fucking weed bro? What kind of ethnic you are talking about? Yea, may be some blacks, northern africans, southern europeans, latinos or some middle easterners, but never a curry. Curry dating a white woman is like seeing a unicorn. I think I saw two such curries in my entire fucking life and they didn't look like curries. They had strong caucasian features. 99% of the curries are genuinely ugly, solid mongrel.

Are you on some fucking weed bro? What kind of ethnic you are talking about? Yea, may be some blacks, northern africans, southern europeans, latinos or some middle easterners, but never a curry. Curry dating a white woman is like seeing a unicorn. I think I saw two such curries in my entire fucking life and they didn't look like curries. They had strong caucasian features. 99% of the curries are genuinely ugly, solid mongrel.

why don't you date your own women

why don't you date your own women
Are you new here? Read my posts and comments. Your questions has been answered on this forum millions of times.

This dude plappering bs that first guy is a 4 max

I was thinking MENA and Subsaharans mostly, as they are ubiquitous around here. You may have a point about Indians though. Aren't that many Indians in Sweden.
But the general picture stays. Never seen an ethnic having trouble getting girlfriends in this country; all incels you encounter are Swedes.

Most incels are not ugly, just below average looking. A woman who is looksmatched to incels has no problem getting laid and no one calls her ugly but guys who are 4/10 get shamed as if they were deformed.

I am not fat, my skin is fine and my face is not deformed in any way.

This dude plappering bs that first guy is a 4 max

He's not too bad. He's got masculine features and a strong jawline.
Are you new here? Read my posts and comments. Your questions has been answered on this forum millions of times.

Do you have trouble dating your own women? In any case, you should stay away from white women. They are ours. Just like we whites should stay away from taking your women from you, don't you agree?

Last edited:

Lol he really said the first brown skinned subhuman was a Chad
tIS-6-.gif

You are retarded if you think these guys that posted these pics on the thread are truecels. Most of them are average or good looking. This just shows that most of you are mentalcels.

y im mental , propably would be rejected anyways because im not chad
their standarts are retarded iye (no) BEYOND retarded

He's not too bad. He's got masculine features and a strong jawline.

Do you have trouble dating your own women? In any case, you should stay away from white women. They are ours. Just like we whites should stay away from taking your women from you, don't you agree?

> joined on may 12
> telling chudur-budur """not to pursue cumskin whores"""
> superkek

You have just joined, stay here, see/read us more closely, grow up a little bit more, then make your comments.

@Tellem-T @tehgymcel420 @Templarcel421 @fukmylyf @FeminismsCancer @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @Sadist

> joined on may 12
> superkek

You have just joined, stay here, see/read us more closely, grow up a little bit more, then make your comments.

@Tellem-T @tehgymcel420 @Templarcel421 @fukmylyf @FeminismsCancer @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @Sadist
Maycels, When will they learn?

@Flabcel Repulsive Fret not, chudur has no interest in cumskins, he is the slayer of curries. Male curries, mind you. He completely obliterates us, kek. Do What chudur said. Observe first then respond.

> joined on may 12
> superkek

Lmao this nibba has no idea about Chudur-budur

This guy even made a response video

Last edited:
Where is @Bri8564 anyway? Probably slaying at some party while we rot.
He suddenly stopped posting for some reason. He was really young as well (17) so he most likely just got bored from the forum or got laid

Where is @Bri8564 anyway? Probably slaying at some party while we rot.
Is that curry guy @Bri8564? I am really curious to know all these fucker's id.

Well, go ahead. Say me "i'm not ugly". I don't care. I'm 5,6 manlet with wrist size about 16 cm (just LOL at me). Femoids don't even perceive me as man. I also have weak jaw and non-existent cheekbones. GG, go next.
But i let you say that i'm not ugly, i actually don't give a fuck. Can i get laid? No. Everything is clear.

4fea50a0cb.png

"subhuman"
That guy is actually unattractive though. Dark skin is a few points off alone. The nose is a point or two deduction.
His hair looks like kinky negro shit (I have trouble telling because the lighting) so that's automatically a few points off. Now his good points...nothing. He is a typical ethnicel.

Maycels, When will they learn?

@Flabcel Repulsive Fret not, chudur has no interest in cumskins, he is the slayer of curries. Male curries, mind you. He completely obliterates us, kek. Do What chudur said. Observe first then respond.

Btw, I believe no ethnic on this forum is into cumskin whores.
Lmao this nibba has no idea about Chudur-budur
That nibba has no idea about any ethnic on this forum.