Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels aren't on either side of the political spectrum

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm not a left winger because I think value is subjective and when used in fields you have no control of what you do over; can lead to inequality

This world is SO UNFAIR I don't even judge people anymore

As an incel, I'm against GAMERGATE I'm completely against it

At first I did like gamergate it talked about how women get attention no matter how absurd they play or how absurd they post on any forum, this kind of thing; things in this line.

After a while, I really addressed the extent to which our lives aren't equal, if I'm a boxing champion I'll obviously beat a woman in it, and I don't need to work towards it, I can literally just beat her without trying because I was born a man.

In the same way, chad can mog you to death but that doesn't mean he worked hard for it, it's not equal the comparison and effort chad had to put etc. etc.

The left pretends to serve equality when it fails to acknowledge things that aren't within your control, this is the biggest problem I have with it.

If a NT chad gets mogged by a normal chad and the normal chad's smarter than him and he gets the woman, it's not fair for him to get the woman dude, he was born with this or developed it over a time. He doesn't have the exact same life experiences like a normal chad.

I also wanted to address racism in this forum, people here pretend to be right wing but are actually left wing and keep giving racist slurs as if I don't have any value, like dude I was born a curry stop saying all that crap: The other day this guy referenced me a a video where it showed indians eating cow poop and kept saying how they were weird and nasty and all that crap, how they were crazy etc.

The thing is, I know the history behind this and they don't, I explained to them how these people were poor and didn't have anything else to build houses with or have fun with, they kept being racist and kept talking about how it's dirty nonetheless. I guarantee they would do the same had they been that frustrated like people there.

Anyway, this is just what it is: I'll hopefully be on the right as long as I can and people are such morons they say racism is right wing, no dude racism is left wing people are such idiots. This is why I don't subscribe to either political spectrum completely, just know that I'm not racist while I'm on the right.

Fuck all these spectrums they confuse the shit out of me.

My summary of the left and right:

The left wing is ignorant, it pretends to be in favour of equality when it ignores stuff people can't change

The right wing makes excuses for brutal and harsh truths, this is more of like the whitepill where people are accepting this harsh reality

The truth is, equality would never be achieved in this world because in this world, equality doesn't exist and I might sound cringe or like a doomer but that's just the truth, equality would never be served in this world because inequality starts from the moment you are born.

It's funny incels are talk about men are more dominant and females should be submissive and complain for inequality when they're being left wing and virtue signal yet the next second they become right wing racists making excuses for JBW, chads have sex and all of that.

Incels pretend to be this image of right in their minds when they're crying over not having sex when they have no SMV whatsoever. Just choose whatever you want dude, I'm not urging you to be on either spectrum, don't choose whatever you want outside of this shit because equality would never be served in this world. Inequality starts from the moment you were born or even before you were born in the womb.

Last edited:
The reason I didn't say, "Just go with what benefits you" is because I have empathy and I don't want to be the guy telling people to shoot whoever opposes them, that's what's beneficial to you so fight for what you can get I can just say that but then again that wouldn't be fighting for equality.

I don't know, it's just better to rope than deal with politics or give advice to people because 100% of them time inequality will continue to exist.

Incels can have a variety of political beliefs on economics or other social policies; one thing IT doesn't seem to get is that we aren't a monolith. :feelshehe:

I’m left wing because I believe in sexual communism

EBD450DB EA22 4533 9246 D2EA6A501DE4

Well inceldom isn’t a philosophy

I am so far apolitical, politics is just a veiled attempt for money and status.

I am so far apolitical, politics is just a veiled attempt for money and status.
That's true: people don't get the fact that equality will never exist in this world

who else high af rn

Oh, I'm on a spectrum, all right. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

who else.. ah, i cant reply to you now

Pussy