Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels aren't entitled to sex but women are entitled to "Orgasm Equality" (you can't make it up!)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Women deserve orgasm equality
There’s plenty of sexism in the world, but there’s only one type that’s actively fun to remedy. In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan, rapper Nicki Minaj made it clear that 50/50 gender equality isn’t just about the pay gap or double standards: “I demand that I climax. I think women should demand that,” she said. “I’m a pleaser, but it’s 50-50.”

Orgasm equality is a movement I can definitely get behind ... or on top of. Because, while the ability to climax during every sexual experience may not rank as urgently as other feminist issues, sexuality is a core part of the human experience. Why shouldn’t we demand equal orgasms for all?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/05/women-deserve-orgasm-equality

Women are ENTITLED to marriage, equal pay for less work, safety and ORGASMS. But the latter, only from Chad.

You won't see this thread on IncelTears

Nicki minaj is entitled to a katana through her ovaries

Nicki Minaj wants her (mostly young) female audience to know that it’s OK to DEMAND orgasms from male partners. Sex educators agree. / “Talking about pleasure helps people make healthier decisions about sex, feel ENTITLED to positive sexual and romantic experiences

Nicki Minaj wants her (mostly young) female audience to know that it’s OK to DEMAND orgasms from male partners. Sex educators agree. / “Talking about pleasure helps people make healthier decisions about sex, feel ENTITLED to positive sexual and romantic experiences
According to them it isn't rape if a femoid forces a man to eat her pussy after he cums.

According to them it isn't rape if a femoid forces a man to eat her pussy after he cums.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:FORCE! IncelTears: Women are heavenly angels who cant do wrong of course when a women ask you just do it...

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:FORCE! IncelTears: Women are heavenly angels who cant do wrong of course when a women ask you just do it...
One time a guy told me he was fucking a fattie, then he came too quick, so she forced him to eat her pussy. He said he was scared she'd say he raped her if he didn't.

women are hypocrites. what else is new?

this is lifefuel. women making sex less enjoyable for chad.

she's a fucking insane troll

don't give her attention
I know bitches like her, they are all ugly, fat and with mental issues

Women are entitled to stfu

One time a guy told me he was fucking a fattie, then he came too quick, so she forced him to eat her pussy. He said he was scared she'd say he raped her if he didn't.

just lol :lul: