Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels aren't doing shit

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I, like most other incels, spend most of my days at home and pose no danger whatsoever.

No incel has killed or will kill anyone.
No incel has harassed or will harass anyone
No incel has raped or will rape anyone

Incels respect people, women and the rules of society much more than other social groups out there, even more than average I would say.
This is the reality, we are soy, we do not have the capacity to make any violent movement even if we wanted to (which is not true because incels are not an ideology or philosophy)

Maybe 1 or 2 guys did something but the vast majority 99.9% despite the deep feeling of revolt will not do a damn thing

True, but now that i know that it's fucking useless to try anything, i'm just trying to leech other people as much as i can because i live much better like that. Not like they also have the balls to tell you anything. But really i wouldn't go farther than leeching others and mocking them

All the abuse against women is commited by HTNs, Chadlites and Chads simply because they are the only one who have access to women.

Statistically, incels are the SAFEST men for women to be around. We don't harm anyone. We just want affection.

I, like most other incels, spend most of my days at home and pose no danger whatsoever.

Incels respect people, women and the rules of society much more than other social groups out there, even more than average I would say.
This is the reality, we are soy, we do not have the capacity to make any violent movement even if we wanted to (which is not true because incels are not an ideology or philosophy)

Maybe 1 or 2 guys did something but the vast majority 99.9% despite the deep feeling of revolt will not do a damn thing
Even the “incel shooters” were all handsome.
Jake Davidson: handsome and 6’2
Elliot Rodger: pretty boy
Alek: handsome and 5’11

Such higher percentages of other demo groups cause violence or murder and only 1 half of one percent of incels do any bad really but we are labled as threats

All the abuse against women is commited by HTNs, Chadlites and Chads simply because they are the only one who have access to women.

Statistically, incels are the SAFEST men for women to be around. We don't harm anyone. We just want affection.
i literally blush and get nervous when a girl looks my direction. I’m not hurting anyone.

The most brutal part is that we're still more likely to get locked up in psych wards over something petty such as venting how our situations hurt and get punished. Criminal chads beat their women and children keeping the police busy, and ugly men, manlets and autists are blamed for misogyny and violence against women. They simply make up excuses so men too unattractive to breed could get humiliated, enslaved, silenced, excluded and terminated. When chad snaps, they think that he's too handsome to be accountable for his actions but when some incel rarely snaps, they want to give them life without parole for something that normally would lead to a short prison sentence at maximum.

What about Saint Cho, and Marc Lepine ??

There's no legal defense for you're face

99% of the violence is caused by sexhavers yet incels are to blame for everything

we're more likely to kill ourselves than anything else.

True IT and feminists like to portray us has these criminal masterminds that are a danger to women, children and society. When in reality I’m just a lonely depressed suicidal autistic mentally ill/disabled low iq shut in neet who desperately wants a girlfriend or wife to share my life with. I mean I I can’t even kill insects much less a person. I just have and edgy dark sense of humor and I like the darker things in life and I see soycitey for what it is. When I joke about going ER (in Minecraft) or whatever it’s just my way of coping about my horrible situation and how fucked up and cruel the world is. I would never actually go through with doing anything like that though.

But they’ll see us in pupblic and mean eye us

Pretty much this most women have stayed in relationships with abusive Chads and would rather be in relationships with abusive Chads than be with a kind incel. But then they gaslight us and lie and give us false hope on subs like r/IncelExit and r/exredpill and tell us it’s all about personally and that women would rather be with a kind ugly guy than and abusive good looking jerk when that is far from the truth. Yeah maybe most women would rather be with a kind Chad than and abusive one but they sure as shit aren’t going to take the kind incel over the abusive Chad it’s just not happening.

I agree with you on Elliot, and Jake definitely would of been HTN or even Chadlite if he leanmaxed and got a haircut and shaved. But you think Alek was handsome? to me he looked like a LTN plus he was norwooding and had had a unibrow I’m pretty sure he would be ugly to most foids.

It's not a new thing that the least powerful in society are the most vilified. In our case, we are least powerful because we're the most vilified.

I like to keep them scared because it's fun watching them sperg out jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I agree with you on Elliot, and Jake definitely would have been HTN or even Chadlite if he leanmaxed and got a haircut and shaved. But you think Alek was handsome? to me he looked like a LTN plus he was norwooding and had had a unibrow I’m pretty sure he would be ugly to most foids.
Alek had a giga masculine face. Unfortunately the only picture we have doesn’t do him justice

Image 3

Exactly this.

Its hard to admit it, but we incels are mostly castrated cucks that let soyciety shit on us and we do nothing to hurt them back. Yeah, me including. Sorry, not sorry but thats the reality.

Last edited: