Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels aren't dangerous

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Most rapists are people who had a previous sexual relationship with women, not incels.

Most serial killers are people who had a normal life, not incels.

Bullies are mostly extroverted normies, not shy and introverted incels.

At the same time, while the extroverted normie is adding rape pills to woman's drink, incel is masturbating to his beloved anime crush.

Incels shooting are an extremely small percentage of hate crimes.

Foids won't hate Chad rapists or normie bullies. If a Chad commits a crime then she is soaking wet and dreaming about handsome criminal. If an incel commits a crime then he is a danger to foids and deserves to be dead.

We’re ugly which is much worse than physically harming someone. We ‘bully/harm’ people by entering their field of vision

But but incels write mean stuff on internet and they ugly:foidSoy::soy:

We’re ugly which is much worse than physically harming someone. We ‘bully/harm’ people by entering their field of vision
Foids unironically cross the street when they see me. And whenever i mention that to someone, they start pinning it on me "you must have looked at them weird" :soy:jfl

The female fantasy is to get with a handsome and powerful man who will kill everyone that looks at her wrong and change them so that they only love her. Serial killers fulfill that niche perfectly. This is what I am saying - the male and female fantasies are diverging too much. I just want to cuddle and experience fluffy romantic situations if I ascend but a foid would just get 'bored' and seek her next 'thrill' in the form of an abusive manipulator that she finds more 'thrilling' and that she thinks she can 'change'. This is why we need AI partners so that we can fulfill our biological urges without conflicting interests.

Female psychology is incompatible with developed and safe civilizations as they will consistently seek out the most criminal and disturbing individuals and elevate their roles socially. We consistently see this with the fetishization of serial killers, rapists, thugs and criminals.

Soyciety simply doesn't want to believe that attractive people can be bad, so *as soon as* they heard about guys like us, they assumed we must be depraved and dangerous enough to do the worst things imaginable.

Meanwhile, college Chad is able to literally commit rape, and gets probation. Fair enough.