Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incels arent bad people

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i hate it when girls will say "you guys cant get laid because you dont respect women!" because the truth is that incels arent born misogynistic. this hatred of women is only fueled after being love deprived for so long, by the time incels become misogynistic theyve already tried and failed. so it clearly isnt because "we dont respect women!!!" because most of us already tried to get girls before the hatred of women caught up to us. the misogyny comes as a result of the rejections, the rejections arent the result of misogyny. all incels want is to be loved, and loneliness can cause some really hard feelings towards the people who caused it. some of us on here will never know how it feels to come home from work to your wife who cooked a good meal for you, some of us will never feel what it feels like to hold a woman close unless you pay for it, but who wants to pay for fake love? incels dont know what the excitement of a first kiss feels like, or how it feels for a girl to show genuine care about you. and you expect all of this deprivation and rotting to not fuel a deep hatred for the people who keep rejecting us? its one of the most idiotic bluepiller arguments lol

Simple cause and effect; normies, soys, and foids intentionally and maliciously switch around cause and effect in order to gaslight us, instead of accepting that they are the problem, and we are only the symptom.

We just have a bad personality :feelsjuice:

Simple cause and effect; normies, soys, and foids intentionally and maliciously switch around cause and effect in order to gaslight us, instead of accepting that they are the problem, and we are only the symptom.
the incels eternal hatred of the female gender is an effect of loneliness not a cause of loneliness, when will the normies realize!!!

Screenshot 20220529 220214 Samsung Internet

the incels eternal hatred of the female gender is an effect of loneliness not a cause of loneliness, when will the normies realize!!!
They won't, because that would require them to have introspection and to realize that they are the problem.

I am a bad person :feelsdevil:

People are generally bad. Normies are bad in socially acceptable ways.

i hate it when girls will say "you guys cant get laid because you dont respect women!" because the truth is that incels arent born misogynistic. this hatred of women is only fueled after being love deprived for so long, by the time incels become misogynistic theyve already tried and failed. so it clearly isnt because "we dont respect women!!!" because most of us already tried to get girls before the hatred of women caught up to us. the misogyny comes as a result of the rejections, the rejections arent the result of misogyny. all incels want is to be loved, and loneliness can cause some really hard feelings towards the people who caused it. some of us on here will never know how it feels to come home from work to your wife who cooked a good meal for you, some of us will never feel what it feels like to hold a woman close unless you pay for it, but who wants to pay for fake love? incels dont know what the excitement of a first kiss feels like, or how it feels for a girl to show genuine care about you. and you expect all of this deprivation and rotting to not fuel a deep hatred for the people who keep rejecting us? its one of the most idiotic bluepiller arguments lol
It's true but truth doesn't change anything in reality. They don't understand it, they would wipe us off the world, they see us as threats. Having sex and being loved is something usual for them, they don't understand the feelings of one that is deprived from it.

I am a pure evil, high IQ incel and possibly a narcissistic sociopath. Normies should quiver in fear at the thought that I exist. They can make up whatever they want about me for the reason why I have failed to achieve their goal of consensual reproduction. I didn't make the game up, and I don't care about the outcome. I was born evil. I have never had an unevil thought. We are all born of sin. Cain murdered his brother Abel and went on to create civilization and mankind as we know it. My European ancestors raped and pillaged the indigenous people. That is how I came to exist, RAPE!!! Normies like to pretend that we have a pretty modern world. Conquest and rape still occurs to this day. I will not be committing any crimes. I was bred for war. I deserve to live in a warrior culture. I can't wait for social collapse and American tribalism to begin.

The world has turned completely satanically evil, and we're the last decent ones, I swear, if only because this evil soyciety completely rejects us for things we can't change :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ugly/short=bad personality, according to foids.

I am a good person and I deserve pussy.

A simple thing that any one hating incels don't understand, especially IT cucks

I don’t care if I am good or bad and it doesn’t determine if you get laid. Many Chads are absolutely horrible

Yeah it essentially boils down to this. Besides even with moralfagging you'd be hard pressed to prove most incels are in any shape or form nearly as bad as actual terrorists like those from the cartel or ISIS, as those have committed some of the worst atrocities known to man. At best this forum is full of pretentious edgelords.

Most men with misogynist tendencies have no trouble getting laid.

Most romantically unsuccessful dudes have no misogynist tendencies.

"you guys cant get laid because you dont respect women!" is the most retarded take ever.

Yeah it essentially boils down to this. Besides even with moralfagging you'd be hard pressed to prove most incels are in any shape or form nearly as bad as actual terrorists like those from the cartel or ISIS, as those have committed some of the worst atrocities known to man. At best this forum is full of pretentious edgelords.
Yeah, the worst thing I've ever done is said mean things, or retaliated against bullies in school with my fists. I'm hardly on the same tier as actual terrorists. Hell, I'm hardly at the same tier of evil as your average normie or foid. :feelsseriously:

stop talking the same shit over and over

Imagine their cognitive dissonance when they claim that you'll be good enough for some other girl. So they are so altruistic that they pass you on to other girl, which confirms it's all about looks and not personality.

i have a lot of evil thoughts :feelshaha::society:

Bad genetically

There’s no point in screaming at a kitten; they’re so completely self-unaware that even if we criticize them immediately after the fact, they’re just gonna view us as the mean old incels…

They switch the cause and the consequence. Although extremely malicious and dishonest, one has to recognize it's some extremely powerful tactics to win any debate.

I can only speak for myself.

There's ppl here celebrating other ppls deaths or being racist to one another. There's good and bad incels.