Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels aren't all the same - sometimes the obvious is so hard to figure out.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Yesterday, I made a topic arguing that it is impossible for someone to help an incel if one does not recognize that a disturbance-free mind and appearance are fundamental to achieving a relationship. The first step in solving a problem is to recognize that it exists, and here people who supposedly want to help incels fail miserably.

I do not believe it possible that there is any normie who genuinely wants to help incels for the simple fact that this is unnatural. The natural is the instinct to eliminate incels from the face of the earth. But supposing that by some bizarre event some normie with such a profile arises, and supposing that such a normie recognizes the importance of appearance and a healthy mind, comes the second step of solving a problem: not generalizing.

First, no single feature can imprison a man in inceldom. There are short men who date, there are ugly men who date, there are autistic men who date (rare, but there are), there are men with small penises who date, and for whatever trait someone claims to be a key to imprisoning someone in inceldom, there are several and several examples out there to prove no.

Does this mean that inceldom does not exist? No. Inceldom can occur when man concentrates so many negative characteristics at the same time that any attractiveness becomes impossible. What is the exact number of characteristics and how many, neither I nor any incel can tell. What we do know is that once a man has crossed a line between the attractive and the unattractive, it is not possible to attract any more foids, no matter how much the man looks.

Thus, each incel has its own set of negative characteristics and, for each case, a specific set of solutions should be applied. Some may require too deep surgeries. Others may require some form of intensive treatment for their mental problems. Others can only help if medicine has advanced enough to deal with their problems. Also, given the inability of some incels to find friends, some support group would need to welcome them to reinsert them into society.

But what do normies do? Are you looking to study the problem and apply solutions that really work? Not! They just say "go out and meet more people bro". "Just get out of this hate group and treat women like humans, and you'll fuck some of them sometime, bro." "Enroll in some course, bro," as if the incels had no longer tried such solutions over and over again without success.

Frankly, I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing that can be done to help a man so deformed and so aberrant that the only thing he can attract is pure hatred and the desire to see him dead. And the whole community here too.

My solution is to exterminate everyine who is against us.
We will dominate.

Just be attractive bro