Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are turning gay

classic gaypill cope

Your sense of humor is warped af. Pls make moar videos.

If that is really OP voice he should apply to the Disney Channel for a job

refreshing autistic energy

ciscucks seething over transchads
@SocialzERo

I dunno but i believe animeavi aren't exactely goin to turn gay... i'm sure they ALREADY ARE undercover fags.
Some will even transmaxx. I can bet.

I dunno but i believe animeavi aren't exactely goin to turn gay... i'm sure they ALREADY ARE undercover fags.
Some will even transmaxx. I can bet.
A good deal of incels will be tranny by the end of the decade.

gay men often have gfs,
stealing the prime age women away from us cels

good imitation but fuck off with that ending

gay men often have gfs,
stealing the prime age women away from us cels
Only the chads do. Incel gays are different as they're desperate for sex and human contact so they turn gay out of desperation. Basically prison gay.

when testentoron plummets with age and food consisting of soy is the primary diet there will be some who will become one.
Cope. I'm low Tish, weak(ish), and eats shitty soy food and I'm not a faggot

Prison gay or “jailhouse gay” or whatever you wanna call it, makes no sense. They didn’t “become” gay, they were either repressing their sexual feelings or they were already doing gay shit on the down low.
they are not gay at that moment. they become bi. they were put in a position where there is no access to foid so they pick the next best thing.
also manlets are forced to become gay due to lack of female partner and finance.

Straight men can’t “become” gay, fuck off with this shitty propaganda
there is a thing call erotic target location error. what happens is when some male is unable to form relation with foid he tries to become that foid.
this leads to autogynophilic behaviours.

Didn’t watch, actually a lot of unattractive men are turning into trannies, in hopes of stopping the discrimination, since foids are worshipped everywhere due to feminism

Globohomo wants undesirable males to turn into gays. One should resist zeitgeist.

im having sexual orientation surgery

Last edited:
I don’t believe you’re born gay, but Crawford is right, you don’t magically become gay if you’re 100% straight, fags usually start feeling attracted to other men at a young age

I think being homosexual is just a fetish that one can contract, like all the others. This theory is consistent with it manifesting after childhood sexual abuse.

@shii410 @WØLF check the pic at 00:45