Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels are treated worse than any other group.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
There is really 0 reasons for tyrones and fags being supported by SJW, media and shit, these guys are not opressed, its the opposite actually, they have privileges af, people don't talk shit about them, just because media brainwashed people to think they are untouchable.

Look at this shit (https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-think-of-transmaxxing) I've found on quora for example: ''i thought you switched off comments for some reason.

I had no idea you were really trans. i thought you were an incel pretending to be trans and reacting to my answer.

if i thought you were a trans woman i would have never written that. honestly.

I hope you forgive me.''

Guy literally acting like a bitch and asking sorry, just because its a tranny, but when its an incel, he doesn't care to raise his voice and talk shit about him.

Incels lack more resources than any other group and lack protection also, people are encouraged to talk shit about us, therefor we are the most opressed group by a large margin.

SJW retards, please help us, you fucked up with incels lives with your brainwash, now you need to fix the shit you've done

It doesn't matter what you say, it matters who says it.

Where's our quotes and catchphrases?
Where's our riots and protests?
Where's our justice?
No, it's all towards college students, BLM, and StopAsian(WOMEN)Hate

I don't need a protection from the soyciety which worships disgusting mentally ill degenerates ( lgbt ).

I don't need a protection from the soyciety which worships disgusting mentally ill degenerates ( lgbt ).
The more protection we get, the better for us, this means less glowniggers here

men want woman
woman want woman

imcels against woman incels bad

ILM
incel lives matter

Haha you can't ever experience intimacy and affection because of the way you were born. Me and my wife's boyfriend are laughing at you.

I wonder if they know this is how the world works, I mean we're not exactly dropping some knowledgebombs here but who knows with these normie retards could they be stupid enough to not see this even after reading it? Or do they know but just play along with this disgusting system, can you actually spend day in day out pretending to be woke and going to all these rallys knowing perfectly well that it's all bullshit?
Either way they deserve to face the wall in minecraft.

I wonder if they know this is how the world works, I mean we're not exactly dropping some knowledgebombs here but who knows with these normie retards could they be stupid enough to not see this even after reading it? Or do they know but just play along with this disgusting system, can you actually spend day in day out pretending to be woke and going to all these rallys knowing perfectly well that it's all bullshit?
Either way they deserve to face the wall in minecraft.
I made this post more about the shit the guy said on quora, I felt legit outraged.

And yes, normies are a bunch of walking cognitive dissonance