Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incels are to blame for expensive housing in Canada "

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240529 100428 Reddit
Screenshot 20240529 100435 Reddit
Screenshot 20240529 100558 Reddit

Then maybe date us then?

They blame us for everything :lul:

Bruh what, that doesn't even make sense

Like the Jews, we get blamed for everything. Difference is, we didnt do anything

Technically the OP is not wrong. Housing market is fucked in Canada because of rich ricecels buying all the real estate and raising the value.

He's right, I don't think he was shaming incels.

Technically the OP is not wrong. Housing market is fucked in Canada because of rich ricecels buying all the real estate and raising the value.
Funny enough the property is being bought by 3rd world shithole thieves who stole money using corruption and bought half of cuckadas houses and rent to native Canadians at a high price

The buyers are all over from chink land, eastern European armpit shitholes, oil sandniggers, niggers etc

They blame incels for everything but then proceed to vote for politicians that push and enact policies which increases inceldom in the country by importing disproportionately more male migrants to cause more men to be single and not married jfl

Last edited:
Incels were partly responsible for the uprising of WW2 and Adolf Hitler. Thats a fact!

Incels are also responsible of the Jews/Palestine war too

How can it be their fault when they are involuntarily celibate ?

To think I took a sex haver's home. The hypocrisy is outstanding.

Who is the irresponsible person here, some degenerate breeding without being able to afford a home let alone take care of themselves financially, or an incel who has fairly earned their home due to being a high tax paying wageslave with fiscally responsible habits

Liberals deserve to get rounded up and shot.

Last edited:
Most of us live with our parents until we rope, we aren't home owners.

Aren't Chinese buying up a bunch of property in Canada and Australia and not even living there?
I think I remember hearing something about that.

Aren't Chinese buying up a bunch of property in Canada and Australia and not even living there?
Yes

All kinds of foreign shitholes buy property in the west, most are rich thief corrupt fuckers from third world shitholes such as China eastern Europe Africa and oil rich Arab nigger