Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are the real victims of mass shootings

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
Although corporate media likes to pretend they are a spokesperson for the common man, and that they uphold values of free speech, etc. really they are just trying to sell a product to make money. That product is the audience, and corporate media is selling them to other businesses. What corporate news media is really making, or manufacturing, is consent to anti democratic policies that gives a small group of rich people authority over everyone else. Chomsky says the following:
The mass media serve as a system for communicating messages and symbols to the general populace. It is their function to amuse, entertain, and inform, and to inculcate individuals with the values, beliefs, and codes of behavior that will integrate them into the institutional structures of the larger society. In a world of concentrated wealth and major conflicts of class interest, to fulfill this role requires systematic propaganda.
In "Manufacturing Consent" he goes through a bunch of studies that shows how they skew data, cherry pick, filter out information, and straight up make things up to give legitimacy to the controlling influence of corporations. And they don't just control the content that is shown, but the total spectrum of content permitted (Overton window). He goes on to give 5 filters media has to pass through to get to the public, one of them being anticommunism (which he later revised as just fear):
A final filter is the ideology of anticommunism. Communism as the ultimate evil has always been the specter haunting property owners, as it threatens the very root of their class position and superior status. The Soviet, Chinese, and Cuban revolutions were traumas to Western elites, and the ongoing conflicts and the well-publicized abuses of Communist states have contributed to elevating opposition to communism to a first principle of Western ideology and politics. This ideology helps mobilize the populace against an enemy, and because the concept is fuzzy it can be used against anybody advocating policies that threaten property interests or support accommodation with Communist states and radicalism. It therefore helps fragment the left and labor movements and serves as a political-control mechanism.
Now, as we know from Houllebecq (pbuh), since their "liberation", women have an unchecked monopoly as owners of the means of reproduction. As I have said before, the incel ideology is essentially a communist movement for the fair redistribution of the means of reproduction without the pervasive influences of capitalism. From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. Corporate news media shills the diversity meme so hard because the corporations that back them want women in the workforce and women consooming products for more quarterly growth. In other words, market forces. Women's economic leverage combined with the fact that they are more desired than men in the workplace means that corporate news media is inadvertently trying to get people to support policies that gives a small group of people a majority of the sex. What you get is the manufacturing of consent to other people having sex while you are forced to stay in your room and masturbate.

Corporate media, pushing this agenda, spins mass shootings by passing them through the anticommunism (anti redistribution of the means of reproduction) filter, and exploits the fear and hatred women and cucked males have towards people who pose a threat to them (incels, who advocate for the redistribution of the means of reproduction). The goal is to protect women's privileged and exploitative status as owners of the means of reproduction, and discredit our ideology. They will twist stories that sometimes have nothing to do with us to push this agenda.

TLDR: mass shootings get spun by the media as sexist or incel violence, which is used to incite fear of incel ideology and manufacture consent of other people having sex

Last edited:
Mass shootings happen because our society breaks these men down until they inevitably snap. I'm not trying to justify shooting a bunch of randos on the street, but people need to identify the root of the problem. Mass shootings wouldn't be happening if our society wasn't so wicked and resistant against helping disenfranchised young men.

That's why i stopped being a Catholic

Mass shootings happen because our society breaks these men down until they inevitably snap. I'm not trying to justify shooting a bunch of randos on the street, but people need to identify the root of the problem. Mass shootings wouldn't be happening if our society wasn't so wicked and resistant against helping disenfranchised young men.

legit, years ago i was complementing this

Mass shootings happen because our society breaks these men down until they inevitably snap. I'm not trying to justify shooting a bunch of randos on the street, but people need to identify the root of the problem.
I don't think people are willing to find the root of the problem. It's much easier for people to hear the news and declare people as monsters and such.