Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are the real feminists

Couldnt watch it to end, this soyboy cuck drives me nuts

Im not a feminist at ALL. Matter of fact:
we could use sharia law

how is this clown still not banned? HELLO? are mods fucking asleep? At least tell us in an announcement that this has officially become a forum inclusive for fakecels

how is this clown still not banned? HELLO? are mods fucking asleep? At least tell us in an announcement that this has officially become a forum inclusive for fakecels
tell that to my face pussy

We never said they created anything positive you piece of shit soy we know foids are responsible for the shitty outcomes in our world, what good did foids do for the world in the past 20 years?

this is based actually

IMG 4227

We are the real leftists

I’m not a leftist wtf are you people smoking.

I want to kill this guy for calling me a feminist. I despise feminism and want woman to be my slave back

Said this once in regards to that video, will say it again:

Feminists wouldn't even be able to counter this without making themselves look pathetic:feelskek::feelskek:.

this is based actually
Boyo makes a dangerous amount of sense:feelsjuice::bigbrain:.

Copying as a reply because why not:

Feminists wouldn't even be able to counter this without making themselves look pathetic:feelskek::feelskek:.

well, feminism just means misandry at this point, but some theoretical definitions of feminism would apply, many incels are classic egalitarians i.e. they actually want people to be equal (when you start making gender-specific laws, you lose any credibility as a fighter for equality which is exactly what feminist governments do) and incels often do give women more agency than self-described feminists do (and having power means you can be held accountable)
even very recently I've been fighting the common feminist claim of women never working in history until very very recently (their metahistory is basically: women were literal slaves chained at home unable to do anything until feminism happened which begs the question how did it happen) which is obvious bullshit for anyone who studied any history, especially beyond like early modern West (they unironically bought into the tradwife fantasy of only being a sexy housewife (housework being work is another thing))
imo the split between men and women, while significant and in my personal opinion wrong (bad for both sexes, I'd say men have been screwed even worse than women), wasn't much stronger than today, feminism is just more of the same thing, and we're not making any progress until we go post-genderist but women/feminists don't want that because they know they have all the social power and the system benefits them (they just want even more benefits, like a slave owner crying about their slaves "oppressing" them by being "lazy"), but they'll rarely admit it aloud (sometimes they do slip up, the general "inkwell have sex" already implies the social obligation of men getting women's approval) because the poor prey/victim narrative is profitable

well, feminism just means misandry at this point, but some theoretical definitions of feminism would apply, many incels are classic egalitarians i.e. they actually want people to be equal (when you start making gender-specific laws, you lose any credibility as a fighter for equality which is exactly what feminist governments do) and incels often do give women more agency than self-described feminists do (and having power means you can be held accountable)
even very recently I've been fighting the common feminist claim of women never working in history until very very recently (their metahistory is basically: women were literal slaves chained at home unable to do anything until feminism happened which begs the question how did it happen) which is obvious bullshit for anyone who studied any history, especially beyond like early modern West (they unironically bought into the tradwife fantasy of only being a sexy housewife (housework being work is another thing))
imo the split between men and women, while significant and in my personal opinion wrong (bad for both sexes, I'd say men have been screwed even worse than women), wasn't much stronger than today, feminism is just more of the same thing, and we're not making any progress until we go post-genderist but women/feminists don't want that because they know they have all the social power and the system benefits them (they just want even more benefits, like a slave owner crying about their slaves "oppressing" them by being "lazy"), but they'll rarely admit it aloud (sometimes they do slip up, the general "inkwell have sex" already implies the social obligation of men getting women's approval) because the poor prey/victim narrative is profitable
well the funny thing is that this video is based on how feminist define themselves as being about gender equality. We all know that isn't true. At least with incels we are consistent as how we define it. whereas to feminists they have sullied our own definition to be something more akin to a misogynist, insofar that even incels that aren't misogynist aren't allowed to use 'incel' anymore, even though it's the best word to describe what they are.

Hate how this faggot looks and sounds cant watch

Lol.. wtf even is this post? I'm not clicking shit, especially some gay TikTok groomer faggy shit.

Already shared this tbh

It’s also why cunts are now trying to rebrand as tradwives in order to “defend the beauty of sex differences” my ass. They just want to keep all the undeserved rights they got plus still being protected with men being forced to work for them (for “the beauty of gender differences”) And tradcuck fucking idiots are falling for it

Most incels are not blackpilled. Most incels are on IT coping with millions of reasons why they are virgins.

If a incel got pussy he’d switch sides real quick

I doubt that. An incel has experienced systemic discrimination through ostracism and bullying his entire life, he would not feign devotion to beliefs antithetical to his own if women suddenly took interest in him.

What sides are you talking about? Is it the patriarchy opposed to the matriarchy? Incels versus feminists? Male feminists are usually either pretentious, liberty-touting philanderers who only want to engage in debauchery, or simpering cowards who ingratiate women in a desperate bid to get laid.
You give too much credit to the majority of the people here

Maybe, although most of us are far too embroiled in the dogmatism that encircles involuntary celibacy to consider impartiality to women. Most users would still recognize the veracity of the blackpill.
I am not trying to be a dick but I really think guys are not married to any ideology men will throw each under the bus for woman it extends to belief system

Is that true even when that ideology entails extreme prejudice by resentment for women? I think men in general will behave as you proposed, however this is a specific circumstance.
you see plenty of cases of causes who claim to be blackpilled then compete for simping right over discord toilets

Well, it's certainly the case that incels are more feminist than any neoliberal brainwashed bullshit.
Feminists talk about equality, but then they wear makeup, give exclusive handouts and privilege to women and practice hypergamy, reinforcing eons of gender stereotypes and contributing to the pedestalization of women as untouchable sex objects.
As long as this is the case, men and women can never truly be 'equal', that requires women to give up their social privileges. It requires them to stop wearing makeup, stop wearing slutty clothes like near-transparent leggings and cleavage shirts, stop taking advantage of their sexual effect on men and start dating men they're un-attracted to; not hulking, masculine, thugmaxxed chads. In that sense, incels are more feminist in their true beliefs than most 'real' feminists.

Last edited:
All I hear is: :soy: :soy: :soy:

typical white knight normie i stop watching in first 10 seconds