Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are the niggers of modern society

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Incels are the lowest of the low in modern society, just like niggers were in the 1800's and most of the 1900's until the civil rights movement.

Incels are segregated from normal people. Ever wonder why most incels have no friends or very few?

Incels are treated badly because of looks, just like how niggers got treated poorly for their skin color.

Incels have less rights. They can't have sex, the laws favor sexhavers, in a court of law the judges favor attractive people

Incels are oppressed economically. When interviewing for a job, better looking people and people with lots of connections are more likely to get hired. Meanwhile lots of incels are NEETs (especially if autistic)

If an incel tries to escape inceldom, lots of people shame him, such as the foids who reject him or people who say "its not your looks, its your personality". This is similar to the niggers who tried to escape from slavery using the underground railroad. If they were caught, it was big trouble.

High IQ greycel moment

That was enforced by laws, but people naturally don’t want to be near ugly people. America even had ugly laws, where ugly people were banned from being seen in public because no one should be subjected too looking at our subhumanity.

Niggers should just self-improve :soy:

Are you calling me a nigger? :feelswhat:

That was enforced by laws, but people naturally don’t want to be near ugly people. America even had ugly laws, where ugly people were banned from being seen in public because no one should be subjected too looking at our subhumanity.
do people naturally want to be near niggers?

and most of the 1900's until the civil rights movement.
cope, the civil rights movement was staged by the elites that control the media, and for most of the 1900s black guys weren't actually oppressed, its just something they say because we weren't there to see it, just like when the media says black people is oppressed now

in the 1800s sure
do people naturally want to be near niggers?
if you're tyrone yes

Yep, ugly looks and autism will kill anyone's life.

Bro just say we are eldians

what bout nigger incels?:feelsaww:

Ha this thread triggered or should I say niggered the half nigger redditor chick that stalks us.:feelshaha:

I love how a few blacks get shot by police which is statistically more likely to murder whites per arrest for these eternal victims to start whining. The biggest whiners are black women who unlike black men are not exactly known for being shot by the cops.

Funny how our economic situation is our fault but the blacks can always say " we are getting paid less because we are black". Like there is looks based discrimination apparently but only if you're brown. Otherwise old ugly short, bald , looking people receive the same treatment as a 8/10 stacy. Yeah right

Ha this thread triggered or should I say niggered the half nigger redditor chick that stalks us.:feelshaha:

I love how a few blacks get shot by police which is statistically more likely to murder whites per arrest for these eternal victims to start whining. The biggest whiners are black women who unlike black men are not exactly known for being shot by the cops.

Funny how our economic situation is our fault but the blacks can always say " we are getting paid less because we are black". Like there is looks based discrimination apparently but only if you're brown. Otherwise old ugly short, bald , looking people receive the same treatment as a 8/10 stacy. Yeah right
in the IT thread, they claim that if you are economically oppressed, it's because you "bombed an interview"

bombing an interview by what, showing your ugly face?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nn1k5g/sure_compare_inceldom_a_made_up_thing_to_slavery/gzrzv65?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

incels defiantly have it far worse than niggers

Niggers get:
>Attention and sympathy from society despite being dumb and violent
>Their own scholarships and programs
>To live free of consequences
>Have no real expectations set for them
>Representation in everything
>FREE MONEY

OP this was a nigger-IQ post that made me nauseous and gave me a headache. We would be LUCKY to be the niggers of society :feelsUgh:

incels were enslaved for like 100 years or some shit

No because one makes sense while the other doesn’t and is strictly for physical reasons. That’s why I hate this shitty woke “durrr lookism is like racism” take. Racism is justified, this really isn’t

and you're balding on top of that?

you might be the truest of cels here
Short and 30+, too :cryfeels: I’ve essentially given up at this point. Everyday I experience something that reminds me by that I have 0 chance of ascension. Really never began.

more than with blacks, it represents to me the dalit caste in India.

Niggers get:
>FREE MONEY

OP this was a nigger-IQ post that made me nauseous and gave me a headache. We would be LUCKY to be the niggers of society :feelsUgh:
He was talking about blacks in the past. Of course they now are privileged.
in the IT thread, they claim that if you are economically oppressed, it's because you "bombed an interview"

bombing an interview by what, showing your ugly face?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nn1k5g/sure_compare_inceldom_a_made_up_thing_to_slavery/gzrzv65?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

''Haha they are basement dwellers got em xD'' Not to mention the hundreds of threads of incels being treated at shit like work. This faggot literally made 20 comments in 1 day on IT and has the audacity to talk about basement dwellers by the way.

Last edited:
niggers can propagate while incels cant

Niggers get:
>FREE MONEY

Even niggers had more rights in the slave days than the modern incel today, atleast they got to reproduce

Incels are the lowest of the low in modern society, just like niggers were in the 1800's and most of the 1900's until the civil rights movement.

Incels are segregated from normal people. Ever wonder why most incels have no friends or very few?

Incels are treated badly because of looks, just like how niggers got treated poorly for their skin color.

Incels have less rights. They can't have sex, the laws favor sexhavers, in a court of law the judges favor attractive people

Incels are oppressed economically. When interviewing for a job, better looking people and people with lots of connections are more likely to get hired. Meanwhile lots of incels are NEETs (especially if autistic)

If an incel tries to escape inceldom, lots of people shame him, such as the foids who reject him or people who say "its not your looks, its your personality". This is similar to the niggers who tried to escape from slavery using the underground railroad. If they were caught, it was big trouble.
You’re right, indeed incels are.